FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Daps
Chicago had 900 murders a year through out the 90s
And since 98 only reached that once

People exaggerate shyt and want the current time to be the worst so bad so they can feel like they living in the roughest time
When shyt is the safest
Oh, it’s only 200 less deaths. Whew.

:whew:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nah, several cities are putting up their worst murder rates ever now.

Indianapolis, Seattle, St. Louis, Jackson, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Flint, Dallas, Jacksonville, Springfield, Memphis.

Chicago just exceeded 700 murders. Here in police state NYC, we may reach 500 murders.

Somebody got killed today by Yankee fukking Stadium.

Things have changed the last few years.
murders are spiking right now...but overall, crime is down compared to 80s/90s.

shyt...just think of all the fukery people were getting away with before computers.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nikka I dropped 12 cities I’m not gonna post an article for each one :comeon:

Y’all need to let go of the dated talking points shyt is real now and only getting worse :comeon:
Take yo
The sky is falling ass and kill yaself then u scared ass bytch
shyt ain't meant for u to live then

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Somebody said it best that social media is getting rappers of this generation than previous generations killed and locked up. I could imagine if there was social media in the 80s/90s/early2000s alot of the legendary rappers we love that are alive today would have gotten killed or locked up. Its crazy.
I was thinking the same the other day. People try to run with the “kids these days and violence” narrative. As if NYC during the 80s-90s wasnt racking up criminal offenses and the crime rate wasn’t soaring (pre drill era) - when these rappers and labels were funded by 100% drug proceeds- fighting over territories, activity on the street, up and down the east coast from the tri-state- now picture if all the active drug dealers, rappers, label CEOs, and gangs from that time had Facebook, YouTube, Twitter accounts - Alpo, Rich, purple top, NFL- 139th street, Decepticons down in Brooklyn, Supreme, Mobb Deep, Lo Life’s, Shower posse, Pistol Pete, SMM, DDP, etc all had social media accounts
:damn::damn:
look at the articles that were published Back then
Sun Sentinel - We are currently unavailable in your region
COCAINE CAPITAL RESIDENTS LIVE IN FEAR ON 160TH STREET, THE WORST RETAIL DRUG BLOCK IN NEW YORK CITY.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Drug gangsters testify 1990 Harlem murder victim was a dealer

Brutal Drug Gangs Wage War Of Terror in Upper Manhattan (Published 1988)

tenor.gif

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nah, several cities are putting up their worst murder rates ever now.

Indianapolis, Seattle, St. Louis, Jackson, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Flint, Dallas, Jacksonville, Springfield, Memphis.

Chicago just exceeded 700 murders. Here in police state NYC, we may reach 500 murders.

Somebody got killed today by Yankee fukking Stadium.

Things have changed the last few years.

What is 500 murders in NYC when the city was popping at and around 2k in the late 80s/early 90s?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We got a Coli poster that almost got merked last night in Chicago. Thankfully, he is still alive, but Cities are seeing murder rates the highest its been the last 30 years.
I have a real hard time believing that someone gets shot in a life threatening situation then their first thought is to post up on a discussion site not even a day later but that’s just me. all shootings are reported by hospitals and he’s supplying evidence from said incident - the shooters saw his face, they had masks on; the logic in terms of retaliation or this being a public forum idk maybe I’m overanalyzing and thinking of the legal aspects but idk, I would think the last thing a person in that situation needs to do is to draw more attention to himself. Not to mention the injuries- gsw is serious asf. No disrespect to whoever that is or his situation. That’ s my opinion- people vent all the time so maybe that’s his way of coping.