FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
THIS. Stronger and more addictive than any narcotic that’s sold on the street. This is what needs to be discussed. Ruining lives daily as a causal factor in death- egos and the need for attention. The reason why people are so ego driven and narcissistic that they need to put every and any move they make online, front online for people that don’t give a fuk about them and the materialism associated with lifestyles. The reason why people with “hood celebrity”
status don’t realize that there’s millions of people watching you online, they brag about accumulating followers, but they never seem to really pay attention to whose giving them with a scope. Clout is the new cocaine - everybody is chasing it, riding off the high and adrenaline rush; will sacrifice their soul for the opportunity until the rush tapers off when they bottom out off a reality check.
Somebody said it best that social media is getting rappers of this generation than previous generations killed and locked up. I could imagine if there was social media in the 80s/90s/early2000s alot of the legendary rappers we love that are alive today would have gotten killed or locked up. Its crazy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
were actually in the safest time in human history...
...the 90s were worse...
...it just seems like things are bad because of the internet.
Nah, several cities are putting up their worst murder rates ever now.

Indianapolis, Seattle, St. Louis, Jackson, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Flint, Dallas, Jacksonville, Springfield, Memphis.

Chicago just exceeded 700 murders. Here in police state NYC, we may reach 500 murders.

Somebody got killed today by Yankee fukking Stadium.

Things have changed the last few years.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Hasan Campbell just posted a video an hour ago saying the exact same thing. He said the rappers are building cases against themselves, the feds only having to sit back, eat pizza and catalog the evidence when a new Instagram post pops up.

:mjlol:

breh all of these social media apps and YouTube cooperate with law enforcement. shyt is in the terms of service. If the Feds press them, they will give up all of your shyt. Your videos and pics mean nothing right along with them giving 2 fukks if you get indicted.

And it’s mostly dudes getting popped for this bullshyt. Posting pics and videos just like these hoes. Average FBI agent probably knows more about the inner workings of these gangs than actually members of the fukking gang. Meanwhile you got grown ass man joining up in their 20s, getting extorted and then participating in the fukkery when they should be working on some music.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Indianapolis, Seattle, St. Louis, Jackson, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Dallas, Jacksonville, Springfield, Memphis.

Chicago just exceeded 700 murders. Here in police state NYC, we may reach 500 murders.

Chicago had 900 murders a year through out the 90s
And since 98 only reached that once

People exaggerate shyt and want the current time to be the worst so bad so they can feel like they living in the roughest time
When shyt is the safest

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

People exaggerate shyt and want the current time to be the worst so bad so they can feel like they living in the roughest time
When shyt is the safest
That's one city bro. This year Chicago will get close to 900 by the way.

The cities I named have been posting and breaking their murder rate records the last few years and this year has been horrible nationwide.

It used to be the case that this was the safest era but in the last 3,4 years shyt has been trending in a negative direction. Many cities are worse now than ever.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Somebody said it best that social media is getting rappers of this generation than previous generations killed and locked up. I could imagine if there was social media in the 80s/90s/early2000s alot of the legendary rappers we love that are alive today would have gotten killed or locked up. Its crazy.

Add Jay Z, DMX, and Nas to that list. If social media existed in the late 90s and early 00s, damn near the entire rap game would be on lockdown.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

When shyt is the safest

We got a Coli poster that almost got merked last night in Chicago. Thankfully, he is still alive, but Cities are seeing murder rates the highest its been the last 30 years.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The difference is in the past a lot of rappers did not have the same street ties. Social media opened the doors for a lot of people that would never be in the game. Labels have no Artist development they just picking popular social media shyt and putting money beehive it

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's one city bro. This year Chicago will get close to 900 by the way.

The cities I named have been posting and breaking their murder rate records the last few years and this year has been horrible nationwide.

It used to be the case that this was the safest era but in the last 3,4 years shyt has been trending in a negative direction. Many cities are worse now than ever.
Their breaking their murder rates cause their rates shot way down since the 90s
And now the #s have gone up

We are no where near the worst or most deadly period

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Their breaking their murder rates cause their rates shot way down since the 90s
And now the #s have gone up

We are no where near the worst or most deadly period
These cities are dropping more bodies and recording higher per capita murder rates than anytime in their history. I’m not saying the highest murder rate since *insert year in crack epidemic*, I’m talking about highest murder rate ever.

'Is this what we've become?': Indianapolis sees most violent year ever with months to go

Baltimore breaks per capita homicide record for the year

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Indianapolis, Seattle, St. Louis, Jackson, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Flint, Dallas, Jacksonville, Springfield, Memphis.

By yankee stadium? SMH

I’m seeing on news about random ass shootings in mid town

shyt wild out here

• Dap
Reactions: ISO