FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't know about that. As long there is poverty and wealth disparities there will be gangs. NYC gang culture is entering its 3rd generation now. The thing with these RICO sweeps is you take down the crew but the little nikkas left behind will emulate it. So it doesn't go away. UBN was knocked down with a RICO but they are still around. Same with thee Crips. Spanish gangs too. What this will do though is create fragmentation of gangs. More infighting and violence and less unity. You already see it in the five boros. It's not about gangs anymore its sets. There is no unity. You saw this in Chicago first and now you see it nationwide. When there is no organization this leads to more murders,shootings and internal beef. This a phenomenon across the world. When a gang is intact and organized you see less crime but more corruption. However when you take out major leaders it leads to infighting, violence and fragmentation.
were actually in the safest time in human history...
...the 90s were worse...
...it just seems like things are bad because of the internet.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And IG made it infinitely worse. Most of these cats catching Fed cases, get a whole rush when their favorite IG thot 'likes' their pics of fukkery and ignorance or some exotic car/chain that they dont own. I dare say, a lot of these rappers who portray themselves as part of 'that life', do it for attention and not out of economic necessity (entirely).

the crazy shyt is the Feds are barely doing as much work as they had to in the past because these cats are dry snitching on IG and YouTube.

every fukking drill video is basically evidence in an upcoming case. Feds got whole social media departments with people who don’t even have to go on the street. They are in a bunkers recording everything and tagging people with all the shyt they’ve already posted. Then you have music videos with 300 people in that shyt, known felons, gang shyt, guns and money. Just imagine what fukkery is being said/done on the raw footage.

Last edited:
Daps
the crazy shyt is the Feds are barely doing as much work as they had to in the past because these cats are dry snitching on IG and YouTube.

every fukking drill video is basically evidence in an upcoming case. Feds got whole social media departments with people who don’t even have to go on the street. They are in a bunker recording everything and tagging people with all the shyt they’ve already posted. Then you have music videos with 300 people in that shyt, known felons, gang shyt, guns and money. Just imagine what fukkery is being said/done on the raw footage.

I thought he be on the run for a min

I didnt see him turning himself in so quick

But he looking at a while in jail

He should of never associated himself wit that gang once he got a name for himself

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

He should of never associated himself wit that gang once he got a name for himself
only way he would had a name was his association wit that gang tho. It’s not that easy to disassociate. And him be able to push his tribe while being sort of successful only made it worse. Cognitive dissonance.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

realistically where the hell was he going to go with shyt locked down. And it was only a matter of time until the ABC boys found him. Someone was bound to tell just to make their life a little easier since the Feds are sprinkling charges like glitter

Daps

every fukking drill video is basically evidence in an upcoming case. Feds got whole social media departments with people who don’t even have to go on the street. They are in a bunker recording everything and tagging people with all the shyt they’ve already posted. Then you have music videos with 300 people in that shyt, known felons, gang shyt, guns and money. Just imagine what fukkery is being said/done on the raw footage.
Hasan Campbell just posted a video an hour ago saying the exact same thing. He said the rappers are building cases against themselves, the feds only having to sit back, eat pizza and catalog the evidence when a new Instagram post pops up.

:mjlol: