FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Feds not playing out here. I think they got a eye on Durk and had one on Von too. I hope I'm wrong but I think they coming after OTF.

Daps
Go the positive/black power route and leave the gangsta gangsta shyt alone. People forget there is more than superthugging and party rap.

Or maybe you can be a Gangsta rapper without twisting your fukking fingers in videos, making obvious overtures to what set you belong to and rolling in the mud full time with nikkax who have no choice

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is cass saying he's a gangsta right before he goes in helping the situation?
How is a grown man that knows better behaving so childishly

Shotti thought he was repping for the streets when he told the judge "Treyway we don't bend we don't fold"

I know the judge murmured to himself "we'll see about that"

These cats really care about maintaining "the look"

Clout is a drug of its own. Its the fuel to everything dysfunctional we see today.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe you can be a Gangsta rapper without twisting your fukking fingers in videos, making obvious overtures to what set you belong to and rolling in the mud full time with nikkax who have no choice

Or......just go the positive route and avoid any misconceptions whatsoever. Life would be so much easier if less negative energy is openly displayed, in the first-person view.

Daps
Or......just go the positive route and avoid any misconceptions whatsoever. Life would be so much easier if less negative energy is openly displayed, in the first-person view.

Of course...but on occasion you get a guy whose life was the bullshyt nikkax rap about so who am I to tell him/her not to rap about their experiences how they saw it? Rap is best when the artist is being honest about their journey

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Feds not playing out here. I think they got a eye on Durk and had one on Von too. I hope I'm wrong but I think they coming after OTF.
I could see the Feds stepping in and taking the charges over involving that shooting at The Varsity. That Von situation put three bodies on the city tally and they're all well known gang members.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I could see the Feds stepping in and taking the charges over involving that shooting at The Varsity. That Von situation put three bodies on the city tally and they're all well known gang members.
And remember Von had agents stopping him to search his bags before a flight a week or 2 before he died.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I thought he came home in 2014? How has he been selling coke and crillz all over NY for the past 10 years if he’s only been home for 6?
probably labeling him as the boss or head honcho, or at the very least for being around these same people for the 10 years.