FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The feds also charge mad people in a rico to get people to snitch on their co-defendants.

Him moving some dope does not seem reasonable, unless he did it years ago and they've been building for years. Anyways this won't be a lesson to the kids that straight dry snitching on yourself as being part of a criminal organization on social media and shyt is just stupid.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
All I remember on ig was Cas going ok mad trips, copping mad Louie vutton and designer shyt and flashing grips of cash. Son blew a bag in Vegas and Florida and Costa Rica and the whole time I was like, “how the hell he spending all that money when rap shows is dead?”. Well now I know how. His others dudes better be on the lookout because they was a gang of them getting it that wasn’t on the indictment.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk how true but apparently the rat is his gf best friend

J81t6fn.png
Shorty deleted her ig. She was stunting in foreign cars and designers shyt. Lol
What was her ig name? Any pics of her on Jaz account?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
The feds also charge mad people in a rico to get people to snitch on their co-defendants.

Him moving some dope does not seem reasonable, unless he did it years ago and they've been building for years. Anyways this won't be a lesson to the kids that straight dry snitching on yourself as being part of a criminal organization on social media and shyt is just stupid.

Why wouldn't him moving dope seem reasonable? The rap game easy but the dope game gravy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't him moving dope seem reasonable? The rap game easy but the dope game gravy
Somehow I'm assuming that it's small amounts considering the size of the group, my assumption might be wrong, then my statement is wrong.

If you are out here making money, why would you flip a few bricks. You are risking a lot for little that you really don't need.
Now if he was flipping major bricks, that would be reasonable.