FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Cas is done the feds don't plays so maybe he will rat or take the time who knows what they have

I knew years ago the lames was winning too late for me I got five felonies so for all y'all that this street life is lit don't play yourself

Nothing wrong with staying out with a job and enjoying the simple things

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
they have snitches if what I'm reading is correct

that means they likely have taps too

what i dont understand is why regular ass ppl get mad that the feds seek out and dismantle criminal organizations. what would you like them to do?
Me personally i don’t get mad but seeing people laughing and making jokes and saying chit like good is corny. I don’t wish jail on nobody or think it’s funny seeing somebody get locked up.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it was very obvious you were with a label with your biased views and only posting in roc nation threads :camby:

how do the mods feel about label reps here trying to sway people opinions on subject matters :jbhmm: or argue against certain threads for the sole benefit of them being paid to do so :jbhmm: seems like it takes the organic view points out of threads. Maybe its not a big deal to the mods, but its hard to have a genuine conversation about something when its always 1-2 posters with an obvious agenda trying to sway public opinion on a subject.

I know theirs more here than you as well, you are just the most obvious

@Houston911 @Barnett114

it’s not an issue unless they’re spamming

and yeah there’s quite a few of em here

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cas is done the feds don't plays so maybe he will rat or take the time who knows what they have

I knew years ago the lames was winning too late for me I got five felonies so for all y'all that this street life is lit don't play yourself

Nothing wrong with staying out with a job and enjoying the simple things

Years ago when you were doing dirt, did you mock/make fun of any black folk that decided to be law abiding citizens?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I think Cas gonna beat this.....and if so it’s the ultimate pr stunt to bring attention to yourself ....:mjgrin:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I thought that they was lames and I was doing cool street stuff I hate to look back at how dumb I was nothing romantic about it

Ok, did you notice how people treated you better/worse when they found out that you were in the streets? Like, hoes giving you play cause you did dirt?

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
He done unless he snitching. shyt probably just like the 69/Nine Trey case. Been on them for a min letting them getting away with shyt and hang them selves. I remember 50 said something like Cas be wilding sometimes or talking crazy.

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Ok, did you notice how people treated you better/worse when they found out that you were in the streets? Like, hoes giving you play cause you did dirt?

Nah just hoodrats not no bad dimes or nothing streets was dead way before it just wasn't uncool in plain sight like now once I started getting locked up everyone treated me worse for doing dumb stuff