FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
it was very obvious you were with a label with your biased views and only posting in roc nation threads :camby:

how do the mods feel about label reps here trying to sway people opinions on subject matters :jbhmm: or argue against certain threads for the sole benefit of them being paid to do so :jbhmm: seems like it takes the organic view points out of threads. Maybe its not a big deal to the mods, but its hard to have a genuine conversation about something when its always 1-2 posters with an obvious agenda trying to sway public opinion on a subject.

I know theirs more here than you as well, you are just the most obvious

@Houston911 @Barnett114

Kevin Hart can join Clubhouse, But I been on the Coli before Roc Nation...Like I said we laugh at Coli posters all day in the office:yeshrug:

Daps
it was very obvious you were with a label with your biased views and only posting in roc nation threads :camby:

how do the mods feel about label reps here trying to sway people opinions on subject matters :jbhmm: or argue against certain threads for the sole benefit of them being paid to do so :jbhmm: seems like it takes the organic view points out of threads. Maybe its not a big deal to the mods, but its hard to have a genuine conversation about something when its always 1-2 posters with an obvious agenda trying to sway public opinion on a subject.

I know theirs more here than you as well, you are just the most obvious

@Houston911 @Barnett114

When things are going well there’s no need to check in now is there?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
So who is this 15 year old they put a hit on?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
on some real shyt....i wont blame cas if he sings and tells

especially if its rico where he was just affiliate

hope he talks..he got kids and wife
:krs:

:russ: I put in her IG name in google and that bytch name popped up in an Lipstickalley thread. Them hoes always be knowing EVERYTHING,edit, thought that video was new apparently it’s old?

second Rico case ? She listed here in Poughkeepsie in 2016
FBI: Music Business a Front For Large Poughkeepsie-Based Cocaine Organization

Daps
:russ: I put in her IG name in google and that bytch name popped up in an Lipstickalley thread. Them hoes always be knowing EVERYTHING,edit, thought that video was new apparently it’s old?
Yeah its old 2016! She was bagged with a crew called OTL (Outta They League)! Drug dealers & scammers using a Rap Label trying to clean their money! Her name is Star Bermudez. I looked up her case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...1e7c4fbf-0b20-5331-92f1-5661b1176b96.amp.html