J81t6fn.png
Shorty deleted her ig. She was stunting in foreign cars and designers shyt. Lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The foundation needs to be rebuilt. Follow the Queens method and go the socially conscious route, without the ignant street fukkery. Or follow the Public Enemy route and give CACs that hostile murder energy.
RIP Boot Camp. Where's Mos at?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
on some real shyt....i wont blame cas if he sings and tells

especially if its rico where he was just affiliate

hope he talks..he got kids and wife

That ain't how that goes. And y'all got it misconstrued, telling doesn't guarantee leniency nor does it mean you won't get no time.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ok so I should know you bro..Shari is my day to day...I was at the Xmas parties...Been at Roc nation for almost 3 years..Before Shari got her promotion...I should know you
it was very obvious you were with a label with your biased views and only posting in roc nation threads :camby:

how do the mods feel about label reps here trying to sway people opinions on subject matters :jbhmm: or argue against certain threads for the sole benefit of them being paid to do so :jbhmm: seems like it takes the organic view points out of threads. Maybe its not a big deal to the mods, but its hard to have a genuine conversation about something when its always 1-2 posters with an obvious agenda trying to sway public opinion on a subject.

I know theirs more here than you as well, you are just the most obvious

@Houston911 @Barnett114

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I meant on the mainstream level, he kinda missed his chance. fukked up, but he can always give it another shot.
Badass isn't mainstream by choice. He's had the opportunity to sign deals with Jay and Puff and dubbed it to be indy. If he was on a major with the machine he'd be an East Coast Kendrick.

He has Gold albums and acting roles and tours the world doing him