Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sitting in prison waiting on your trial over the holidays, during covid

thats gotta be the woat feeling

square life :blessed:

@Wild self

At this point, follow the wisdom of your successful elders and read The Good Book to seek the wisdom that you need. The street life ain't it. Go the Nas and J Cole route.

Daps
Can someone explain how a credit card scam works. There’s various types of scams I know but what is the most common? Is it opening credit other people name and purchasing products? Like some identity theft or wha?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Holy shyt, I know a bunch of these dudes from being a professional money thrower on the strip club circuit in NYC. These were the dudes throwing like 50k in Sin City on a Friday night. Good times :banderas:

I only ran into them a few times but they always looked like a walking RICO indictment.
What does a walking RICO indictment look like? Explain.
:jbhmm::patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain how a credit card scam works. There’s various types of scams I know but what is the most common? Is it opening credit other people name and purchasing products? Like some identity theft or wha?
:jbhmm::leostare:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You go on the dark web and get a list of bins w Bitcoin or get them from someone that skims. Then you write them to blank cards. You can print the type of card on the front if you nice and punch the correct numbers on it w a card punchin machine so the last 4 matches (if you really nice you gon print a license so the name match). Some nikkas just write onto gift card and just hit up an atm or swipe at a spot where they ain’t gon check, that’s the best way. To have an inside man that’s gonna let you swipe a Rolex or sum. That’s the cliff note version lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
At this point, follow the wisdom of your successful elders and read The Good Book to seek the wisdom that you need. The street life ain't it. Go the Nas and J Cole route.
Why you putting Nas in the same sentence as J. Cole?

J. Cole was always a regular dude, college kid, pro black student org type kid, liked basketball, mostly rapped about social issues and black plight, he rapped about Fayetteville from an observant view not as a first person participant in the streets, a storyteller, and made a lot of songs for women, he has never glorified gangsta shyt

Young Nas in present day with his affiliations and rolling with 30 QB nikkas could easily find himself in an indictment. Nas made plenty of grimy tracks and had a whole Escobar persona alongside the conscious street poet thing. Young Nas glorified the intelligent gangsta image. There’s actual stories of Nas busting his gun and pulling his gun (Envy story) his brother was a wild ass nikka :bryan:

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
damn, no more Roc Nation brunches
no more kicking "knowledge" on IG hoping it dont go over folks head

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is all the way bad for Cas.
She’s gave off snitch 9 vibes. Heard she got arrested for pushing bricks in Poughkeepsie- made a deal to give up names in exchange for a reduced sentence. She told them about the PPE/PUA and from there shyt came tumbling down like a house of cards. She better hope WITSEC saves her bc the streets won’t.