Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bruh people's understanding of RICO is off. There are 18 people in this indictment. The charging party (US government) is well aware there is more than 18 members of Gorilla Stone...

He aint charged for just being an affiliate, and they didn't come up with this indictment in two days...
Right. This is more than a neighborhood sweep - they’ve been clocking them
For a minute all the way from upstate and Florida to all points in between:

FBI’s Westchester County Safe Streets Task Force – which comprises agents and detectives from the FBI, Yonkers Police Department, Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, WCDPS, PPD, Putnam County Sheriff, Mount Vernon Police Department, NYPD, Greenburgh Police Department, New Rochelle Police Department, Ramapo Police Department, and U.S. Probation – CPPD and DOCCS, Office of Special Investigations. FBI’s Hudson Valley Safe Streets Task Force, the FBI’s Newark, Albany, and Tampa Divisions, the New York City Department of Correction, Correction Intelligence Bureau, and the New York State Department of Labor

^^^^ FYI to all of the PUA and PPE scammers that think the govt is not tracking eligibility. Those who fell for the electronic version of a “bait car”

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If he didn't commit any of the crimes he'll beat the case; if they can't prove he committed anything alleged in the indictment, he'll beat the case...

A RICO indictment isn't put together in an hour, so him being included within it means there's circumstantial evidence to suggest his involvement. They still have to be able to prove it but the way it actually works is, once your lawyer present the details of everything against you (because what we're able to read publicly likely isn't everything), you have to prove your innocence. Its always guilty until proven innocent...

If you can't find the hole to get it off you, and if there isn't a hole to find, the charge will turn into a conviction...

These are contradictory statements.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. A bunch of athletes and rappers probably give out cash to their boys knowing what they’re going to do with it, but they’re so far removed from the transaction it can’t come back to them. It sounds like Cas was around these dudes entirely too much if the Feds were able to finger him as an active member of the gang.

I do think Cas was probably arms length away from it all when his music was moving and the country was open, but he probably started needing money during the pandemic and got a little desperate.

Nah, they didn't start putting this cases together in March and I doubt he was staying away from things and jumped back in because of covid. This is older crimes and his affiliation.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
These are contradictory statements.

Nah, I'm explaining that in the court of law, you're innocent until proven guilty and the charging party has to express burden of proof to obtain a conviction...........but the reality is once you're charged with something, you're guilty unless you can prove your innocence...

Might sound contradictory but thats how it goes...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m guessing Cas criminal involvement was from when he first came home before his career took off

Was probably broke coming home around when Don’t Run was bubbling in the city other than that he stepped back and started financing shyt within the gang

:patrice: I gotta read the indictment

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I’m guessing Cas criminal involvement was from when he first came home before his career took off

Was probably broke coming home around when Don’t Run was bubbling in the city other than that he stepped back and started financing shyt within the gang

:patrice: I gotta read the indictment
If he was financing the gang then he was profiting from the gang lol

they made these laws for nikkas like him

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Fam his first point he said he was invited to the brunch but didn’t go, because he wanted to enjoy his weekend at home
:stopitslime:
I work here..Everybody does NOT get an invite, unless you there working...However the Christmas Party is Lit, that’s for staffers...Brunch is more for the artist and celebs...And Hov don’t decide what you get paid, Why do ppl think that shyt...:russ:

If he was in Marketing then Derek paid him what he was worth..

I can show you my invite but I'm not really trying to pull receipts for a message board.

I went to the Christmas party as well. And yes the Christmas party was lit.

Someone asks me if Hov pays fair. Obviously Hov didn't decide my salary but I understood what he was asking.

Also I didn't work with Derek.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lets say he didnt commit any of the crimes

How is that fair wtf
Risk assessment and Lifestyle Management.

That dude is all over social media bragging about putting in pain and popping off.

That’s why I tell anyone that’s involved in any “outside activities” to stay the F off of social media, posting pics, sets, talking to random people they don’t know, Dropping locations and addies, flaunting money- falling for these DR And PR NYPD honey traps- those IG models lurking; they hire IG models for a reason- set your asses up; By then - rappers are literally supplying their own evidence; Cas is on record talking. Like I said before - they need to consult with a Lawyer BEFORE they start making moves independent from any of the label’s attorneys and outside of the business ventures, The label encourages this high profile lifestyle for fans and follows. That’s the first investment that any of the affiliated rappers and industry “entertainers” need to make before the cars, houses, a personal lawyer to advise them - I know it sounds trivial but it’s not. A person they can go to for purposes of monitoring their social media, correspondence, the people in their circle, any activity or interactions that could set them up for a fail. From a simple advice - of “you know you need to remove this off your page” to “if you travel here then these are the potential consequences or you need to stop associating with (insert name here) bc their background is sketch.“ it’s a pain but it’s better to be proactive then to wait until shyt hits the proverbial fan. I know what Cas and others like him are usually doing right now bc I don’t think he’s race-ing, more than likely trying to hide their money, contact people to stash cash, funneling their resources, protecting assets and hope that he can be discreet enough to avoid fed radar bc if not- that’s another charge.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life in prison on a multi- count indictment, if he doesn’t take a plea and takes it to trial - yup. Dude was on his live the other talking about he wasn’t getting money from rap bc of the pandemic; I doubt that he was sitting on a 4 mill stash or even the upfront money for the retainer fee- at least 20%.
No way in hell he has $4M. Do you see his house? shyt looks old as hell w that old school light brown wood everywhere.