FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd be surprised :francis:
Before the Heartless Felons were running in Cleveland there was neighborhood beef that the Cleveland FBI was putting RICO and gang enhancements on :francis:
They were straight-up picking apart the hood, a few of my homies got caught up - with very little involvement.
I heard about them dudes, they had a stronghold in them Ohio jails didn’t they?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I’m not saying son is lying but everything he said could be found via public information and then you just have to sprinkle in some creative writing. But if people want to believe that without more information then let them. Every employee getting invited to the brunch is something that I know is a lie though.

That’s shyt all lies fam...But be great

Yeah I'm going to lie about working for a company I didn't enjoy working for. I mentioned being depressed while I was there. I worked at the old office before they moved.

I actually saw the invites go out for the brunch and everyone on my team was invited.

I'll see myself out since people think I'm lying. I could verify just about anything you guys want me to from posting my brunch invite, to posting pictures of me at the X-mas party to posting work that I've actually done for the company to posting my employment letter but what's the point?

It's amazing how many people think I'm here just trying to impress a bunch of strangers. There's one or two people on this board who follow me on socials and can see the things I've done.

I'm actually in a totally different industry now and am so much happier. I write for a sports company and have posted articles I've written and I do some other things as well.

Yall are weird.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
So basically cass is charged with two conspiracy charges and a pistol.

They either need hardcore evidence like phone calls and text directly involving cass or snitches to corroborate his involvement.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard about them dudes, they had a stronghold in them Ohio jails didn’t they?
Yup :francis:
They have the juvenile centers running like their own personal playground - the number of adult female COs that should be brought up on child sex charges is pretty unbelievable :francis:

The other big problem is that they've bled into all of the neighborhood gangs in the state, because you get sent everywhere when you catch juvenile felony charges.

So they've been wild with numbers too :hubie:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it true he can go to where Russell Simmons is at for the type of crimes Cass wanted for? Or nah? Also Star’s man said Panama, where Cass from, don’t extradite either

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No way in hell he has $4M. Do you see his house? shyt looks old as hell w that old school light brown wood everywhere.
I agree - no argument from me.
:yeshrug:
your right lol smh

why the need to tell strangers that your outside lol
Bragging rights, clout, and image promotion.
he said it better than I can and the rules apply-

Stop letting these channels post up shyt like this below, where they can be identified. Because those same people they try to impress or show off for aint bailing you out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it true he can go to where Russell Simmons is at for the type of crimes Cass wanted for? Or nah? Also Star’s man said Panama, where Cass from, don’t extradite either
Cas doesn’t have Russell Simmons type money to be making those moves, and be set for life- hitting off officials with payoffs. Cas has little kids- Russell’s daughters are adults who can fly in and fly out on their own. Being broke by permanently locating to another country in exchange for freedom or fighting the case - is it worth leveraging?

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
I can show you my invite but I'm not really trying to pull receipts for a message board.

I went to the Christmas party as well. And yes the Christmas party was lit.

Someone asks me if Hov pays fair. Obviously Hov didn't decide my salary but I understood what he was asking.

Also I didn't work with Derek.
Ok so I should know you bro..Shari is my day to day...I was at the Xmas parties...Been at Roc nation for almost 3 years..Before Shari got her promotion...I should know you

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I agree - no argument from me.
:yeshrug:

Bragging rights, clout, and image promotion.
he said it better than I can and the rules apply-

Stop letting these channels post up shyt like this below, where they can be identified. Because those same people they try to impress or show off for aint bailing you out.

What the fukk.....:gucci:

nikkas are going down