FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I cant think of anything worse than being a rapper and having the NYC FBI onto me:damn:

They’re gonna cook him :mjcry:

Maybe being a Brooklyn Arabic Drill Rapper that's also Muslim and told the head of the FBI to "Suck his dikk!" before getting locked up and sent to Guantanamo Bay :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of these people are in this RICO for that, and again, in my experience the FEDS and sophisticated big city police units, are not hammering you with a RICO-type charge just for throwing up the set...

In conjunction with another charge you can get a gang enhancement for being caught kicking it in a building with the guys but that isn't what a RICO is...
I'm not talking about Cas's crew - I'm talking about the guys from my neighborhood who had a massive number of charges brought against them - and the net the Feds threw out included people who were not actually involved in drug-trafficking or murder.

The gang-enhancement is separate - but the cause of action was still RICO.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Damn a few years ago my cuz got hit wit da rico just from being affiliated.. Didnt sell drugs or nothing.. He took it to trial just off da strength and blew trial. They done slayed him for 55 years
Ya cuz had a shytty lawyer. Them lawyers work with the courts to give you bad advice on purpose. My uncle dropped nearly 50 racks on his sons lawyer only for him to take it to trial and blow it. Lawyers be hustling nikkas it's a way larger fee for trial. They finesse clients out that trial money knowing damn well they dont have a chance.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm not talking about Cas's crew - I'm talking about the guys from my neighborhood who had a massive number of charges brought against them - and the net the Feds threw out included people who were not actually involved in drug-trafficking or murder.

The gang-enhancement is separate - but the cause of action was still RICO.

Right, my point remains the Feds aren't putting people down on RICO for "very little involvement", which was your initial statement. You don't know the extent to which these cats were involved unless you were on every scene with them...

I get it though and I'll let it rest there...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lets say he didnt commit any of the crimes

How is that fair wtf

If he didn't commit any of the crimes he'll beat the case; if they can't prove he committed anything alleged in the indictment, he'll beat the case...

A RICO indictment isn't put together in an hour, so him being included within it means there's circumstantial evidence to suggest his involvement. They still have to be able to prove it but the way it actually works is, once your lawyer present the details of everything against you (because what we're able to read publicly likely isn't everything), you have to prove your innocence. Its always guilty until proven innocent...

If you can't find the hole to get it off you, and if there isn't a hole to find, the charge will turn into a conviction...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right, my point remains the Feds aren't putting people down on RICO for "very little involvement", which was your initial statement. You don't know the extent to which these cats were involved unless you were on every scene with them...

I get it though and I'll let it rest there...
A couple of them managed to get their charges dropped without cooperating, these are people I've known most of my life. I generally agree with you - what I've seen come across the federal docket is usually pretty airtight - especially with larger or more well-known organizations.

But the Feds have been criticized for years now in their handling of "criminal organizations" that are outgrowths of neighborhoods - look at the Heartless Felons docket in the ND and SD of Ohio if you want to see a mass-sweep with some pretty outlandish claims from the federal prosecutor.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
what are his charges?
what are the allegations?

18 Members Of The “Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation” Gang Charged With Racketeering, Murder, Narcotics, Firearms, And Fraud Offenses

On September 21, 2020, BRANDON SOTO, to further the Gorilla Stone enterprise, participated in and facilitated the murder of a minor victim, and aided and abetted the same, in Poughkeepsie, New York.

On July 20, 2020, STEPHEN HUGH shot at rival gang members in New Rochelle. HUGH shot at rival gang members to maintain and increase his position in the Gorilla Stone racketeering enterprise operating in the Southern District of New York.

On June 12, 2020, NAYA AUSTIN, DEZON WASHINGTON, and JORDAN INGRAM committed a gunpoint robbery of a rival drug dealer in Peekskill, New York. AUSTIN, WASHINGTON, and INGRAM committed the robbery in order to maintain or increase their position in the Gorilla Stone racketeering enterprise operating in the Southern District of New York.

On August 28, 2018, BRINAE THORNTON shot at a rival gang member in Brooklyn, New York, and aided and abetted the same. THORNTON shot at the rival gang member to maintain and increase her position in the Gorilla Stone racketeering enterprise operating in the Southern District of New York.

On January 12, 2018, ROBERT WOODS maimed and assaulted an individual with a dangerous weapon, and aided and abetted the same, by slashing the individual in the face. WOODS slashed the individual in part to maintain and increase his position in the Gorilla Stone racketeering enterprise operating in the Southern District of New York.

In August 2020, NAYA AUSTIN and SHANAY OUTLAW, without lawful authority, knowingly used the identification of others to file fraudulent applications for COVID-19-related unemployment benefits, and aided and abetted the same.

narcotics, exploiting benefits programs meant to provide assistance in response to the COVID-19 pandemic

One of those indicted was accused in connection with the Sept. 21 killing of a minor in Poughkeepsie, New York. The others were indicted in connection to charges including assault, drug distribution and weapons possession. Two people were charged with falsely using other people's identity information to file for COVID-19 unemployment benefits.

Casanova, currently signed to Roc Nation, was indicted on charges of conspiracy to commit racketeering; conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, and firearms possession.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
And no 1 finds it suss that a mfn former co operatives of the government, has a artist on their roster that is bein snatched up plus all his associates :scust: ???

:hhh::picard:
It’s not sus what she did was nearly 30 years ago she’s moved on as a civilian working corporate she has no relation to dude and no relation to Blood sets y’all need to stop talking about that lady

Hold these nikkas responsible for the crimes they did, they have an informant maybe more than one, and been exposing they own selves through social media and music

This indictment is based off monitored gang activity over the course of years and snitching within the own gang Roc Nation lady living her best life if she was on this case as a snitch you’d know but she’s far removed from dirt

Murders, shooting, and pandemic scams as recent as months ago is what got them jammed

Last edited: