The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@JordanWearinThe45
I don’t think Panama would be a good move.

Department of Justice: U.S Extradites the former President of Panama to Face Illegal Wiretapping and embezzlement Charges | U.S. Embassy in Panama

June 11, 2018 – The United States today extradited Ricardo Alberto Martinelli Berrocal, who served as President of Panama from 2009 to 2014, to stand trial in that country on four charges related to an illegal wiretapping scheme allegedly conducted while he was in office.

Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg of the Southern District of Florida made the announcement.

“Following a year of litigation in the United States, former Panamanian President Ricardo Alberto Martinelli Berrocal has been extradited to Panama to face charges of embezzlement and illegal wiretapping,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Cronan. “This extradition is a testament to the Department of Justice’s commitment to honoring our extradition treaty obligations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What the fukk.....:gucci:

nikkas are going down
The stupidest moves ever - if I can find it that means nypd already knows. I try telling people but they don’t want to listen. No one hears until it’s too late. And sanctioning these stupid ass sets, giving co-signs to these dumb ass nonblack “members”

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ok so I should know you bro..Shari is my day to day...I was at the Xmas parties...Been at Roc nation for almost 3 years..Before Shari got her promotion...I should know you

I don't know Shari but I'm assuming she worked on the music side, which I didn't.

I'd imagine we have saw each other in passing or at Dusse Friday.

The only reason I know Derek (Big Dee) is because he gave me that Nicole Bus You record when it dropped. I'm a DJ too so when I heard DJ Jayski playing it on Philly radio, I begged Jana and Margareux to get me the record and they put me in contact with Dee. I was actually in the room for a few of these label meetings despite not working in music.

Me and Margeaux actually got hired on the same day and had orientation at the same time.....and also left around the same time.

But yeah I regularly sent out #RocFam emails.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Yeah I'm going to lie about working for a company I didn't enjoy working for. I mentioned being depressed while I was there. I worked at the old office before they moved.

I actually saw the invites go out for the brunch and everyone on my team was invited.

I'll see myself out since people think I'm lying. I could verify just about anything you guys want me to from posting my brunch invite, to posting pictures of me at the X-mas party to posting work that I've actually done for the company to posting my employment letter but what's the point?

It's amazing how many people think I'm here just trying to impress a bunch of strangers. There's one or two people on this board who follow me on socials and can see the things I've done.

I'm actually in a totally different industry now and am so much happier. I write for a sports company and have posted articles I've written and I do some other things as well.

Yall are weird.
Who really owns Roc Nation? Is it a 50/50 joint venture with Jay Z and Live Nation? Are most of the employees even black? I bet nothing but cacs work there if that Tidal pic floating around is anything to go by.

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
I don't know Shari but I'm assuming she worked on the music side, which I didn't.

I'd imagine we have saw each other in passing or at Dusse Friday.

The only reason I know Derek (Big Dee) is because he gave me that Nicole Bus You record when it dropped. I'm a DJ too so when I heard DJ Jayski playing it on Philly radio, I begged Jana and Margareux to get me the record and they put me in contact with Dee. Me and Margeaux actually got hired on the same day and had orientation at the same time.....and also left around the same time.

But yeah I regularly sent out #RocFam emails.
Ok I hear you bro...But we both know staffers do not get Brunch invites..Unless you workin wit Lenny because Khalid is always super busy Grammy week...But we jus have 2 different experiences...I love it here

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ok I hear you bro...But we both know staffers do not get Brunch invites..Unless you workin wit Lenny because Khalid is always super busy Grammy week...But we jus have 2 different experiences...I love it here

yeah we def had two different experiences but I see you were on the music side. I hit your dm.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Who really owns Roc Nation? Is it a 50/50 joint venture with Jay Z and Live Nation? Are most of the employees even black? I bet nothing but cacs work there if that Tidal pic floating around is anything to go by.
That’s when he first bought the company Tidal was a Swedish based company

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U cant gang gang in NYC when is nikkaz gonna get it?

:why:

NYPD/Feds not the corrupt LAPD, or the inefficient n underfunded Chicago PD, Down south gangs about money not violence...

I swear Fivio Foreign next poppin that woo shyt...

N Jim Jones gotta be an informant at this point

GS9, Nine Tre, Brims, Now Gorillaz.... fukk this shyt man NY a police state

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
U cant gang gang in NYC when is nikkaz gonna get it?

:why:

NYPD/Feds not the corrupt LAPD, or the inefficient n underfunded Chicago PD, Down south gangs about money not violence...

I swear Fivio Foreign next poppin that woo shyt...

N Jim Jones gotta be an informant at this point

GS9, Nine Tre, Brims, Now Gorillaz.... fukk this shyt man NY a police state

good they need to clean it up