FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
For his career even 5 years is too long, he'll be forgotten. And at the way dweebs move and with all the social media warriors he won't even have a bragging right in "I stood tall" because they will crucify him saying it's hip to tell.

He's in a tough spot.

what are his charges?
what are the allegations?

Conspiracy to commit crimes. Personal charges don't really matter when you're prosecuted as a ORG. GROUP.

Idk how RICO works exactly but in EU Consp. Charges are nasty.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i read hes going to need atleast 4 milly to fight this charge

sucks
Life in prison on a multi- count indictment, if he doesn’t take a plea and takes it to trial - yup. Dude was on his live the other talking about he wasn’t getting money from rap bc of the pandemic; I doubt that he was sitting on a 4 mill stash or even the upfront money for the retainer fee- at least 20%.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Life in prison on a multi- count indictment, if he doesn’t take a plea and takes it to trial - yup. Dude was on his live the other talking about he wasn’t getting money from rap bc of the pandemic; I doubt that he was sitting on a 4 mill stash or even the upfront money for the retainer fee- at least 20%.
on some real shyt....i wont blame cas if he sings and tells

especially if its rico where he was just affiliate

hope he talks..he got kids and wife

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Throwing up the set and getting into a fight, hanging out with guys in the building, driving around, etc.
These are incredibly wide sweeps.

None of these people are in this RICO for that, and again, in my experience the FEDS and sophisticated big city police units, are not hammering you with a RICO-type charge just for throwing up the set...

In conjunction with another charge you can get a gang enhancement for being caught kicking it in a building with the guys but that isn't what a RICO is...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When feds put out your pic and name like that, and Cas is a celeb so he obviously knows he’s wanted, do you get extra charges if you dont turn yourself in within a set time frame (like more then 24-48 hours?)
Depends- his lawyer may be negotiating the terms behind the scenes on Cas turning himself in, since he’s a public figure. He could be getting his financial affairs together. Because once he’s in- that’s it. At most - he might get an evasion charge which is usually a few months added to the sentence.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
on some real shyt....i wont blame cas if he sings and tells

especially if its rico where he was just affiliate

hope he talks..he got kids and wife

Bruh people's understanding of RICO is off. There are 18 people in this indictment. The charging party (US government) is well aware there is more than 18 members of Gorilla Stone...

He aint charged for just being an affiliate, and they didn't come up with this indictment in two days...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bruh people's understanding of RICO is off. There are 18 people in this indictment. The charging party (US government) is well aware there is more than 18 members of Gorilla Stone...

He aint charged for just being an affiliate, and they didn't come up with this indictment in two days...
your right
sucks

from eating lobsters with hove to sharing bathrooms with 18 other dudes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
looking back..how did murda inc beat the feds
feds been on a winning streak since then
That was a money laundering and receiving/funding from illegal proceeds case, from what I remember. It’s harder to connect a paper trail - the burden of proof is on the prosecution as opposed to getting caught with drugs, guns, scams, fraud