FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Very little involvement" obviously isn't the same as "no involvement"...

Innocent people aren't being roped into a RICO that pigs sit on for 6 months or longer to build the case...
Throwing up the set and getting into a fight, hanging out with guys in the building, driving around, etc.
These are incredibly wide sweeps.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
When feds put out your pic and name like that, and Cas is a celeb so he obviously knows he’s wanted, do you get extra charges if you dont turn yourself in within a set time frame (like more then 24-48 hours?)
Not sure if you’ll get extra charges. You might get a failure to appear charge. But not turning yourself in a timely manner will greatly effect your chances of getting bail. And it can effect your final sentencing and plea agreement.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When feds put out your pic and name like that, and Cas is a celeb so he obviously knows he’s wanted, do you get extra charges if you dont turn yourself in within a set time frame (like more then 24-48 hours?)

No, but the longer he runs the worse it’ll be when they do catch up to him. And judges tend to give harsher sentences to folks who go on the lam for an extended period of time.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They bout to indict the whole damn city. Look how they let all the violence and murder Rick during quarantine, now it’s bout to be a wrap for a lot of nikkas. Lot of scammers bout to be up outta here.

I realized that a lot of people out here think they're under the radar just because they aren't being arrested. It's retarded. There are cameras everywhere, and the more people the cops can pick up at once the better the chances someone will flip.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That’s shyt all lies fam...But be great

Nah what he said sounds consistent from what I've personally heard from other former Roc Nation employees.
The only thing that sounded off was every employee being invited to the brunch, maybe he meant every employee he worked with which might be believable depending on what he did there
Not sure what's unbelievable about a corporation treating it's rank and file employees like shyt :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn :mjcry:

this was lowkey bubblin heavy in the hood, couldve been a whoopty part 2

“I’m paying for bodies like I’m sending bytches to DR.”
tenor.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
They don’t need to put individual charges on Cas alone to make their case - that’s one of the defining elements of RICO; the feds have to prove there was a conspiracy to commit a crime among members of a group with known associations; this is an all encompassing indictment. He is named on the indictment.

That JP Morgan coke boat- there’s probably bodies in the bottom of the ocean off fallout from that bust. They disappeared that case way too quick - payoffs and whatever else.
none of those people were American...and the drugs werent meant for this country.

Also...saying JP Morgan coke bust makes it seem like JP was in on the smuggling.

I can lease out a house to someone and not know they are selling drugs in the house till I get a call from the cops.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
none of those people were American...and the drugs werent meant for this country.

Also...saying JP Morgan coke bust makes it seem like JP was in on the smuggling.

I can lease out a house to someone and not know they are selling drugs in the house till I get a call from the cops.
I’ll say what the fuk I want and I said what the fuk I said. Tell the Feds and JP Morgan to control their resources, Special Agent McCackey. If you don’t think JP Morgan was in on it, you’re a dumb fuk and clearly an agent.