FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
They probably have a snitch in their crew or a wiretap on their phones. Unfortunately he will probably be in the FEDS in a year. I actually like his music.

They booked all the bloods out here this week. shyt is wild.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
-Yes, all employees have to sign an NDA upon being hired.

-I worked there for a year.

-Yes, all employees were invited to the brunch. I didn't go because it I didn't want to fly out LA for the brunch as opposed to enjoying my weekend at home. I had some friends who were disappointed in me for not going like it was going to make or break my life but I saw it for what it was. It was going to be a bunch of celebrities partying while regular nikkas tried to be around them staring at them like fish in a fish tank. I was a DJ pre-roc nation and a spun a bunch of celebrity parties and saw that happening a ton. I was pretty much over the gig (and the music/entertainment industry) at that point. The Brunch is super bougie. You can't drive or walk to the location, you can only go to the venue via car service.You had to wear a suit and I didn't feel like going and being around a bunch of industry nikkas.

-Hov doesn't pay great which is one of the reasons the place has heavy turnover. Benefits package is good tho. Health insurance, vision, dental, standard shyt. Also you get free concert tickets to any live nation show in any city you want. They gave you a list of live nation shows and you can pick out what shows you want to go to. There was a limit per year tho.

-I made more money betting on the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 ECF and NBA Finals in a span of 2-3 weeks than I made at 5 months at Roc Nation.

-We regularly got free Brooklyn Nets tickets. I used to take them shyts and sell them on stubhub.

-I worked in the marketing department (I don't want to go into more detail than this)

-Yes, the job requires a degree. Honestly, with my degree I probably was wasting my life working for Roc Nation.

-Every position has a high turnover because people quit or get fired. It's just a shytty company. It's a total mess.

shyt is a trash industry and pretty much ruled my nepotism.

Honestly if you aren't talent or an executive, the music/entertainment industry is trash. You have absolutely no stability and you aren't making the money or have the power that talent or execs have. You just have a cool job that doesn't bring you the utility that you could have in a regular office job where you go home and spend time with your family.
People probably love the industry just so they can brag about it or post on Instagram and be around celebs..scust

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You know the government you pay your hard earn taxes from work for are criminals right ? That’s why your a SQUARE your not privy to the knowledge
Sorry I do not discuss these type of things with non black people

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That boat wasn’t supposed to be touched at all.

DEA got over zealous and quite a few agents careers ended with that clusterfck op; US Attorney’s Office in PA didn’t really know what the fukk they were dealing with until they started digging into the evidence especially the black box and recorded messages. They had to fall back for a good bit, almost a damn year, because shyt was pointing towards coordination between one domestic intelligence agency and one foreign intelligence agency out of France.

They pressed like 10-11 of the dudes who were in the crew to take deals. Fall guys. 10 years at most for over 1 billion seized in cocaine. 10 years? For drug trafficking. Cocaine. Billion dollars worth. And from my understanding, all of them are going to minimum security camps as apart of the deals. fukking camps. Meanwhile, damn near whole families have disappeared and the boat which the Feds seized, they gave back to JP Morgan.
Thats some bullshyt bro. These people get 10 yrs meanwhile a brotha in any city driving with a few kilos of coke goes to jail for life. This justice system is fukking crazy man.