FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been tellin mfz, get ya bread and get the f out the way

Shxt move out the country if u kan ..hangin rnd these mfz fo whaaat.. seems like most rappers dont get it , but the NBA players are on it

Kouple homies for a share in bball.teams worldwide , gettin ready to gtfo if they have 2

,leave this fn kountry that hates us and use this bread to build somethin else where , set up base out OT

When u have every resource available 2 u 2 navigate tings another way
..the only reason u kant leave that shxt ALoNE is because u dont want to .. u know how they lookin at us and u keep.playin wit fire .. naaah blood I'm Out

U ain't seein me to get caught up .. fo what
. There bad bytches worldwide ,u sayin u gonnabe bored watcha gonna do ?????watch a gonnabe doin roomed up.wit ya cellly the next 10 years ,

Walkin the main line fo what ..

Gotta do better .. u kant ve Stuck on stupid ..I told suge same shxt , before mfz snatched his passport ..

And no 1 finds it suss that a mfn former co operatives of the government, has a artist on their roster that is bein snatched up plus all his associates :scust: ???

:hhh::picard:
These are all facts. I know the whole Rat Nation thing is a running joke but you’d have to be crazy to be to go in that building knowing you’re doing dirt.

I don’t care how long ago it was, the COO wore a wire and served people up on a platter for the FBI. Imagine they found some funny business in the paperwork at Roc Nation and they threatened her with some time, she’d start giving them rappers to arrest immediately.

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
spose em then if u callin CAP

Fam his first point he said he was invited to the brunch but didn’t go, because he wanted to enjoy his weekend at home
:stopitslime:
I work here..Everybody does NOT get an invite, unless you there working...However the Christmas Party is Lit, that’s for staffers...Brunch is more for the artist and celebs...And Hov don’t decide what you get paid, Why do ppl think that shyt...:russ:

If he was in Marketing then Derek paid him what he was worth..

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Cap on this App...Don’t make me expose you
:mjlol:
I’m not saying son is lying but everything he said could be found via public information and then you just have to sprinkle in some creative writing. But if people want to believe that without more information then let them. Every employee getting invited to the brunch is something that I know is a lie though.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He needs to get Jay Z to hire Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz and get those gang enhancements dropped :wow:
Judges really don't like Black men over 25 still repping gangs :francis:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are all facts. I know the whole Rat Nation thing is a running joke but you’d have to be crazy to be to go in that building knowing you’re doing dirt.

I don’t care how long ago it was, the COO wore a wire and served people up on a platter for the FBI. Imagine they found some funny business in the paperwork at Roc Nation and they threatened her with some time, she’d start giving them rappers to arrest immediately.

That's what I'm sayin ,how is no one even connecting the dots here .. maybe I'm way off .. but like u sayin anyone wit that type of kloud around em , I'm suprised how real stand up mfz r feelin comfortable goin about they day 2 day biz ..when ya COO was a rat

Regardless I trust Bleek ain't built that way .....blood been solid wit me on a number of occasions, but this shxt maybe even over him :stopitslime::snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rappers need to cut off all friends when they get on :yeshrug:
He can’t be dumb enough to had been dabbling in the streets after witnessing both Bobby and 69 situation
They probably got him on some phone calls with dummies talking too much
He could have been at home doing nothing else but watching television and probably still would have gotten caught up

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
innocent people don’t get Rico charges, he sitting down for a minute.
You'd be surprised :francis:
Before the Heartless Felons were running in Cleveland there was neighborhood beef that the Cleveland FBI was putting RICO and gang enhancements on :francis:
They were straight-up picking apart the hood, a few of my homies got caught up - with very little involvement.

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
I’m not saying son is lying but everything he said could be found via public information and then you just have to sprinkle in some creative writing. But if people want to believe that without more information then let them. Every employee getting invited to the brunch is something that I know is a lie though.

That’s shyt all lies fam...But be great

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
All the people outraged they killed a 15 year old... What's the context? I didn't read the paper work

A 15 year old will blow your head off:ufdup:
That is true... I was the one who posted about the 15 year old

the age threw me off I’m acting naive like I don’t kno little nikkaz will blow your brains out