FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
-Yes, all employees have to sign an NDA upon being hired.

-I worked there for a year.

-Yes, all employees were invited to the brunch. I didn't go because it I didn't want to fly out LA for the brunch as opposed to enjoying my weekend at home. I had some friends who were disappointed in me for not going like it was going to make or break my life but I saw it for what it was. It was going to be a bunch of celebrities partying while regular nikkas tried to be around them staring at them like fish in a fish tank. I was a DJ pre-roc nation and a spun a bunch of celebrity parties and saw that happening a ton. I was pretty much over the gig (and the music/entertainment industry) at that point. The Brunch is super bougie. You can't drive or walk to the location, you can only go to the venue via car service.You had to wear a suit and I didn't feel like going and being around a bunch of industry nikkas.

-Hov doesn't pay great which is one of the reasons the place has heavy turnover. Benefits package is good tho. Health insurance, vision, dental, standard shyt. Also you get free concert tickets to any live nation show in any city you want. They gave you a list of live nation shows and you can pick out what shows you want to go to. There was a limit per year tho.

-I made more money betting on the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 ECF and NBA Finals in a span of 2-3 weeks than I made at 5 months at Roc Nation.

-We regularly got free Brooklyn Nets tickets. I used to take them shyts and sell them on stubhub.

-I worked in the marketing department (I don't want to go into more detail than this)

-Yes, the job requires a degree. Honestly, with my degree I probably was wasting my life working for Roc Nation.

-Every position has a high turnover because people quit or get fired. It's just a shytty company. It's a total mess.

shyt is a trash industry and pretty much ruled my nepotism.

Honestly if you aren't talent or an executive, the music/entertainment industry is trash. You have absolutely no stability and you aren't making the money or have the power that talent or execs have. You just have a cool job that doesn't bring you the utility that you could have in a regular office job where you go home and spend time with your family.

The Cap on this App...Don’t make me expose you
:mjlol:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Brag with every chance you get that you're a MEMBER OF A CRIMINAL BAND/GANG/CREW.

Idk the laws in the US but in Spain it's 5 to 10 just for being A MEMEBER. Then a phone call of you helping another member shows that you HAD A SPECIFIC TASK IN SAID CREW and they're starting from 10.

Conspiracy charges are tougher to beat than murder because they are designed for prosecutors to easily charge you, and they bring SERIOUS YEARS.

Don't be stupid, be solo or just stfu about it.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You could have gotten that PPP money and used it for your business.
Probably could have but I’m not taking any chances. My health is good and my kids are straight. I don’t need for nothing. Plus I would blew some of that money on some Jordan 1s being stupid and irresponsible :mjlol:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Indictment says he is looking at life with a minimum of 10 for pushing crack cocaine and cocaine all over New York for the past 10 years, also got him on a gun charge

I thought he came home in 2014? How has he been selling coke and crillz all over NY for the past 10 years if he’s only been home for 6?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Damn a few years ago my cuz got hit wit da rico just from being affiliated.. Didnt sell drugs or nothing.. He took it to trial just off da strength and blew trial. They done slayed him for 55 years
GraciousFrailAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-small.gif

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been tellin mfz, get ya bread and get the f out the way

Shxt move out the country if u kan ..hangin rnd these mfz fo whaaat.. seems like most rappers dont get it , but the NBA players are on it

Kouple homies for a share in bball.teams worldwide , gettin ready to gtfo if they have 2

,leave this fn kountry that hates us and use this bread to build somethin else where , set up base out OT

When u have every resource available 2 u 2 navigate tings another way
..the only reason u kant leave that shxt ALoNE is because u dont want to .. u know how they lookin at us and u keep.playin wit fire .. naaah blood I'm Out

U ain't seein me to get caught up .. fo what
. There bad bytches worldwide ,u sayin u gonnabe bored watcha gonna do ?????watch a gonnabe doin roomed up.wit ya cellly the next 10 years ,

Walkin the main line fo what ..

Gotta do better .. u kant ve Stuck on stupid ..I told suge same shxt , before mfz snatched his passport ..

Yeah OG Juan's wife

She's the COO of Roc nation, Desiree Perez. She's not new. She's been there forever.

Roc Nation is a complete mess. Being around that company made me lose respect for Jay-Z as a business man. Complete mess of a company.

And no 1 finds it suss that a mfn former co operatives of the government, has a artist on their roster that is bein snatched up plus all his associates :scust: ???

:hhh::picard:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought he came home in 2014? How has he been selling coke and crillz all over NY for the past 10 years if he’s only been home for 6?
They really just attached his to a bunch of crimes. If anything they got him carrying a gun on camera or an informant telling them he carried a gun. He might’ve been giving people cash to flip but he wasn’t riding around selling crack.

If he has a good lawyer he shouldn’t do more than 5-10 imo. This is Bobby Shmurda all over again except they had way more on Bobby.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They really just attached his to a bunch of crimes. If anything they got him carrying a gun on camera or an informant telling them he carried a gun. He might’ve been giving people cash to flip but he wasn’t riding around selling crack.

If he has a good lawyer he shouldn’t do more than 5-10 imo. This is Bobby Shmurda all over again except they had way more on Bobby.

He's likely one of the breadwinner in the click so what they have him on is funding the distribution. Which if you're him, how dumb could you be?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's likely one of the breadwinner in the click so what they have him on is funding the distribution. Which if you're him, how dumb could you be?
Facts. A bunch of athletes and rappers probably give out cash to their boys knowing what they’re going to do with it, but they’re so far removed from the transaction it can’t come back to them. It sounds like Cas was around these dudes entirely too much if the Feds were able to finger him as an active member of the gang.

I do think Cas was probably arms length away from it all when his music was moving and the country was open, but he probably started needing money during the pandemic and got a little desperate.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
That boat wasn’t supposed to be touched at all.

DEA got over zealous and quite a few agents careers ended with that clusterfck op; US Attorney’s Office in PA didn’t really know what the fukk they were dealing with until they started digging into the evidence especially the black box and recorded messages. They had to fall back for a good bit, almost a damn year, because shyt was pointing towards coordination between one domestic intelligence agency and one foreign intelligence agency out of France.

They pressed like 10-11 of the dudes who were in the crew to take deals. Fall guys. 10 years at most for over 1 billion seized in cocaine. 10 years? For drug trafficking. Cocaine. Billion dollars worth. And from my understanding, all of them are going to minimum security camps as apart of the deals. fukking camps. Meanwhile, damn near whole families have disappeared and the boat which the Feds seized, they gave back to JP Morgan.
Wait what? Article ? Never heard of this 1B worth of COCAINE found on JP Morgan BOAT ? Who what where why ? it just shows u how corrupt this whole government is period reminds me of some blacklist ray Reddington ish . Powers that be are no joke.. I use to be plugged in doing extra curricular activities in the streets and eventually with my paranoid (high sense of awareness) self I started feeling as if my plugs were in line with governments.. like I was a small fry but I worked my way to the TOP. Rubbing shoulders with people who make millions and it makes you think and wonder .. informants are always at the bottom and the top.. never the middle I wonder why! They don’t want that up and comer to reach the TOP . And once your at the TOP of course they don’t want competition.