FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Daps
Indictment says he is looking at life with a minimum of 10 for pushing crack cocaine and cocaine all over New York for the past 10 years, also got him on a gun charge

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Cas and Cardi B name was all up in 6ix9ine case.

Shortly after both of their respective gangs get hit with the RICO. NYPD trying to send a message.

Cassanova and his gang prolly aint even on nothing like that no more.

But the Federallis are trying to make a example of em.

They dont want a generation of kids to think you can just gang bang all out in the open with impunity.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I worked there.

It was just a horribly run company. No one stays very long.

My first week the entire sports team quit and then it felt like people were quitting every single week. The amount of turnover is incredible.

Roc Nation actually took out PPP loans this year and then proceeded to furlough and fire the whole staff. Scumbag shyt.

Facts. If people only knew the amount of musical chairs being played at labels

:mjlol:

The big execs hop from one label to another.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I worked there.

It was just a horribly run company. No one stays very long.

My first week the entire sports team quit and then it felt like people were quitting every single week. The amount of turnover is incredible.

Roc Nation actually took out PPP loans this year and then proceeded to furlough and fire the whole staff. Scumbag shyt.
Damn did u have to sign a non disclosure ? We’re regular employees invited to the brunch? Or only senior executives or staff with 1-2 year work experience for example.. does HOV pay great ? Or is it meh ? Headquarters location ?what did your job entail? Did you need a degree ? Sounds like a sales job with high turnover

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Snitchnine's hard work done paid off :francis:
Honestly even if he did tell on Casanova, the proof was in the pudding and it was icing on the cake, feds probably been tracking the gang for awhile and since Casanova is a loud mouth who loves to rep them, they put him as the face and the de facto leader.

one thing ex g unit employees say is 50 do not want no dumb ass nikkas around him doing dirt on the side, that’s why monsta is on stand by from his brother.

these rappers have to understand what happens when you rep a gang when law enforcement has mass surveillance at their fingertips.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lol after being involved and watching the 69 situation you think this nikka would learn :dwillhuh:
especially since he had him on the tight ropes and was getting pressed running around looking stupid lol

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Damn did u have to sign a non disclosure ? We’re regular employees invited to the brunch? Or only senior executives or staff with 1-2 year work experience for example.. does HOV pay great ? Or is it meh ? Headquarters location ?what did your job entail? Did you need a degree ? Sounds like a sales job with high turnover

-Yes, all employees have to sign an NDA upon being hired.

-I worked there for a year.

-Yes, all employees were invited to the brunch. I didn't go because it I didn't want to fly out LA for the brunch as opposed to enjoying my weekend at home. I had some friends who were disappointed in me for not going like it was going to make or break my life but I saw it for what it was. It was going to be a bunch of celebrities partying while regular nikkas tried to be around them staring at them like fish in a fish tank. I was a DJ pre-roc nation and a spun a bunch of celebrity parties and saw that happening a ton. I was pretty much over the gig (and the music/entertainment industry) at that point. The Brunch is super bougie. You can't drive or walk to the location, you can only go to the venue via car service.You had to wear a suit and I didn't feel like going and being around a bunch of industry nikkas.

-Hov doesn't pay great which is one of the reasons the place has heavy turnover. Benefits package is good tho. Health insurance, vision, dental, standard shyt. Also you get free concert tickets to any live nation show in any city you want. They gave you a list of live nation shows and you can pick out what shows you want to go to. There was a limit per year tho.

-I made more money betting on the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 ECF and NBA Finals in a span of 2-3 weeks than I made at 5 months at Roc Nation.

-We regularly got free Brooklyn Nets tickets. I used to take them shyts and sell them on stubhub.

-I worked in the marketing department (I don't want to go into more detail than this)

-Yes, the job requires a degree. Honestly, with my degree I probably was wasting my life working for Roc Nation.

-Every position has a high turnover because people quit or get fired. It's just a shytty company. It's a total mess.

Facts. If people only knew the amount of musical chairs being played at labels

:mjlol:

The big execs hop from one label to another.

shyt is a trash industry and pretty much ruled my nepotism.

Honestly if you aren't talent or an executive, the music/entertainment industry is trash. You have absolutely no stability and you aren't making the money or have the power that talent or execs have. You just have a cool job that doesn't bring you the utility that you could have in a regular office job where you go home and spend time with your family.

Last edited:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
-Yes, all employees have to sign an NDA upon being hired.

-I worked there for a year.

-Yes, all employees were invited to the brunch. I didn't go because it I didn't want to fly out LA for the brunch as opposed to enjoying my weekend at home. I had some friends who were disappointed in me for not going like it was going to make or break my life but I saw it for what it was. It was going to be a bunch of celebrities partying while regular nikkas tried to be around them staring at them like fish in a fish tank. I was a DJ pre-roc nation and a spun a bunch of celebrity parties and saw that happening a ton. I was pretty much over the gig (and the music/entertainment industry) at that point. The Brunch is super bougie. You can't drive or walk to the location, you can only go to the venue via car service.You had to wear a suit and I didn't feel like going and being around a bunch of industry nikkas.

-Hov doesn't pay great which is one of the reasons the place has heavy turnover. Benefits package is good tho. Health insurance, vision, dental, standard shyt. Also you get free concert tickets to any live nation show in any city you want. They gave you a list of live nation shows and you can pick out what shows you want to go to. There was a limit per year tho.

-I made more money betting on the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 ECF and NBA Finals in a span of 2-3 weeks than I made at 5 months at Roc Nation.

-We regularly got free Brooklyn Nets tickets. I used to take them shyts and sell them on stubhub.

-I worked in the marketing department (I don't want to go into more detail than this)

-Yes, the job requires a degree. Honestly, with my degree I probably was wasting my life working for Roc Nation.

-Every position has a high turnover because people quit or get fired. It's just a shytty company. It's a total mess.

shyt is a trash industry and pretty much ruled my nepotism.
Thanks breh appreciate your post. Godbless your journey

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They don’t need to put individual charges on Cas alone to make their case - that’s one of the defining elements of RICO; the feds have to prove there was a conspiracy to commit a crime among members of a group with known associations; this is an all encompassing indictment. He is named on the indictment.

That JP Morgan coke boat- there’s probably bodies in the bottom of the ocean off fallout from that bust. They disappeared that case way too quick - payoffs and whatever else.

That boat wasn’t supposed to be touched at all.

DEA got over zealous and quite a few agents careers ended with that clusterfck op; US Attorney’s Office in PA didn’t really know what the fukk they were dealing with until they started digging into the evidence especially the black box and recorded messages. They had to fall back for a good bit, almost a damn year, because shyt was pointing towards coordination between one domestic intelligence agency and one foreign intelligence agency out of France.

They pressed like 10-11 of the dudes who were in the crew to take deals. Fall guys. 10 years at most for over 1 billion seized in cocaine. 10 years? For drug trafficking. Cocaine. Billion dollars worth. And from my understanding, all of them are going to minimum security camps as apart of the deals. fukking camps. Meanwhile, damn near whole families have disappeared and the boat which the Feds seized, they gave back to JP Morgan.