FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Yeah OG Juan's wife

She's the COO of Roc nation, Desiree Perez. She's not new. She's been there forever.

Roc Nation is a complete mess. Being around that company made me lose respect for Jay-Z as a business man. Complete mess of a company.
Explain ? U were around ? What u witness ?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
he gon be in the slammer jerkin it on the bathroom floor again :dame:

word to asap :dame:
Racketeering isn’t RICO but RICO is racketeering! :mjcry: He’ll be out in 47 months if all goes well with a deal to PLEAD of course .. it’ll be 2025 and he’ll be 40 :mjcry:
from suburbia, wtf does this mean?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They bout to indict the whole damn city. Look how they let all the violence and murder Rick during quarantine, now it’s bout to be a wrap for a lot of nikkas. Lot of scammers bout to be up outta here.

2020 was the last hurrah of that era of NYC.

2021 looking like they ready to clean up the streets from the "undesirables" and create a whole new society.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Explain ? U were around ? What u witness ?

I worked there.

It was just a horribly run company. No one stays very long.

My first week the entire sports team quit and then it felt like people were quitting every single week. The amount of turnover is incredible.

Roc Nation actually took out PPP loans this year and then proceeded to furlough and fire the whole staff. Scumbag shyt.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's crazy, I thought the streets were no longer in Hip-Hop...then social media happened

Wow. Another federal indictment liking rappers to street gangs, in a seemingly endless stream of them. Always though Cas was moving a little smarter than that, but this will derail his career in a way he is unlikely to recover from, given his exposure at sentencing because of his priors. If he can get a 18 month sentence like Peezy, that is his best case scenario.

it's Southern District too, not Brooklyn, SDNY is who prosecuted the Nine 3.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1342176/download

He's charged with the underlying RICO and a conspiracy to distribute controlled substances. Damn. That's a 5 year minimum, even if he gets dropped from the RICO.

:beli: These nikkas were murder, robbing and violating fellow gang members.

Chauncey ass nikkas def brought them in

iu

EDIT: PG 11-12 :snoop: These nikkas killed a kid

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I worked there.

It was just a horribly run company. No one stays very long.

My first week the entire sports team quit and then it felt like people were quitting every single week. The amount of turnover is incredible.

Roc Nation actually took out PPP loans this year and then proceeded to furlough and fire the whole staff. Scumbag shyt.
this makes sense.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
The affiliations are only a small part of the issue, its how you move. There are plenty of rappers (known and unknown) with affiliations or active memberships in gangs. But if you're a serious business person or musician, you won't be in the turf nearly as often because you'll be working. You have to deal with the internal politics of that, but that's easier than having to duck the boys.

I don't agree with you with affiliations being a small part.
I don't see how anyone can say that with all the multiple examples we have of that shyt being a bad mix

That one foot in one foot out shyt doesn't work