FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Their handling of Megan Thee Stallion recently and overall nothingness of Normani career has soured me on them and Jay my favorite rapper too smh but I’m not surprised Roc Nation ain’t organized.
Roc Nation has done a good job managing Meg got her all these looks she’s been getting replaced her stylists all types of shyt. Meg music just isn’t good but despite that and the fukkery that has followed her she’s still afloat and winning relatively speaking she just not Cardi or Nicki.

Roc Nation is organized. I don’t know why ppl stay bringing up OG Juan’s wife being a snitch. Jay doesn’t give a fukk about that he’s a 50 year old billionaire whose been legit and Juan has been his man for decades. :dead:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because he was really gangbanging for real and that shyt for life. He has real opps out there and Cas loves being in the mix. He ain’t got security money like that for all the times he be outside. And if he stopped fukking with his gang when he got on then there would have been a new set of oops he’d have to watch for. Once you wear that flag and do crime behind it well you gotta wear that for life. Unless you want to completely be reformed and move away and become a family man or something which Cass ain’t.
For a second it seemed like cass was trying the family shyt with Jazz and his daughter and I think he has another child(not sure) but I certianly seen him on IG being more into family related shyt. If he was just a bit more bigger, maybe Lil durks level of fame, I think he has enough charisma do get deals doing other shyt and making money outside of music. Also it takes risking nikkas calling you soft and wanting issues to pull yourself away completely. I think he even admitted he felt a way about people laughing at him/calling him soft for not going after 69. That shyt takes self restraint, income and a detoxing of mindset,

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
For a second it seemed like cass was trying the family shyt with Jazz and his daughter and I think he has another child(not sure) but I certianly seen him on IG being more into family related shyt. If he was just a bit more bigger, maybe Lil durks level of fame, I think he has enough charisma do get deals doing other shyt and making money outside of music. Also it takes risking nikkas calling you soft and wanting issues to pull yourself away completely. I think he even admitted he felt a way about people laughing at him for taking a “L” in the whole 69 fiasco
Cas could be a goon or comedic character in movies. He can podcast and host shyt.

Cas is actually cool with The Rock who could have possibly put him onto opportunities.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cas could be a goon or comedic character in movies. He can podcast and host shyt.

Cas is actually cool with The Rock who could have possibly put him onto opportunities.
Exactly. With the pandemic going on, he could of used those Roc nation connects for more opportunities if the music/showmoney was drying up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And snoop got his act right after the murder trial. That really should of been the first example of nikkas needing to avoid shyt. Snoop was literally the biggest rapper in the world fighting a murder case during the era of his first album all with that fukkery going on at deathrow.

Cass did a lot of time before, made it out, was at roc nation brunches, and this shyt happens..this on the heels of King von death. Rappers making it out just to still end up dead or in jail, or on their way. Story as old as gangsta rap itself I suppose
we smooth over a lot of snoop's history... but dude was... still active and just REALLY lucky until like the early 2000s. :francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any count specific to Cas? Read the indictment and seems like all the dirty work was by the 'associates'. If they got him on tape it's over. :wow: killing a 15yr old, :scust:

All these gang busts meanwhile the (historic) JP Morgan coke bust just vanished from a year ago :usure:
Not one count mentions him specifically doing anything. Just got swept up. His priors are what’s going to do him in.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
we smooth over a lot of snoop's history... but dude was... still active and just REALLY lucky until like the early 2000s. :francis:
Good point. I believe Snoop was :hubie:on a lot of death row shenanigans that could of easily either put back on another trial or killed though. He put on that PIMP act and became more mainstream as the years went on.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Any count specific to Cas? Read the indictment and seems like all the dirty work was by the 'associates'. If they got him on tape it's over. :wow: killing a 15yr old, :scust:

All these gang busts meanwhile the (historic) JP Morgan coke bust just vanished from a year ago :usure:
They don’t need to put individual charges on Cas alone to make their case - that’s one of the defining elements of RICO; the feds have to prove there was a conspiracy to commit a crime among members of a group with known associations; this is an all encompassing indictment. He is named on the indictment.

That JP Morgan coke boat- there’s probably bodies in the bottom of the ocean off fallout from that bust. They disappeared that case way too quick - payoffs and whatever else.