FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can be a hardcore rapper without having these street/law enforcement problems.

The issue is the gang affiliations. And how you portray yourself. Does your personality have an "off" button. The word energy is overused but it matters. What type of energy do you surround yourself with N put into the universe

You're not relegated to rapping like kanye, drake, kendrick, j cole etc

Ice cube Nas Jay Dmx Scarface Bun B among others have had more than 20 yr careers as street/hardcore/gangsta rappers
And snoop got his act right after the murder trial. That really should of been the first example of nikkas needing to avoid shyt. Snoop was literally the biggest rapper in the world fighting a murder case during the era of his first album all with that fukkery going on at deathrow.

Cass did a lot of time before, made it out, was at roc nation brunches, and this shyt happens..this on the heels of King von death. Rappers making it out just to still end up dead or in jail, or on their way. Story as old as gangsta rap itself I suppose

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They honestly will sit on these cases until murders and shyt happen. That's the only thing that pushes them to go in for the kill asap
Yeah they didn’t even want to shutdown the Nine Trey case when they did. It want until the threats on 6ix9ine happened that they had to step in. One 69 was going to be they star snitch and I think with someone like him they have to step in because if something happened to him and they knew then lawsuits and whatnot could get thrown around.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
RICO is some of the most unconstitutional shyt ever created

Not a fan of his music, but I really hope this Brotha wasn't active out here enough for anything to stick that'll make him eat a plea
He dont need to be active tbh to get caught up for rico

U roll with 40 other dudes..and they commit crimes

U also going down

Why cant rapper just roll solo with security and manager

Smh

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A girl I know a ups helper and one of her drivers busting his ass OT this holiday season to get that money back. He fukked it up something bad. That’s the problem these ppl don’t get that shyt was a loan

Their handling of Megan Thee Stallion recently and overall nothingness of Normani career has soured me on them and Jay my favorite rapper too smh but I’m not surprised Roc Nation ain’t organized.
A lot of nikkas was approached being sold dreams about that ppp shyt. nikkas tried to get on boardi said I’m out. Guy that tried to put me on got 20k and showed me. I’m not putting my freedom on the line for 20k.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

U also going down

Smh

Apart of his appeal is being an authentic street nikka and that’s who he actually is. Hard for nikkas like that to break habits. Cass is a bid older too so it was something he wasn’t trying to leave alone, nikkas like that always have crews and shyt to muscle around situations that regular security probably cant(checking in, issues with other rappers, cliques etc) I do agree at some point, nikkas need to separate themselves from street gangs especially in New York but unfortunately for a lot of rappers, that realization doesn’t come untill shyt like this happens.

I think nikkas look too much at chicago and down south and try the same shyt over here. NY is a whole different ball game when it comes to these situations and law enforcement

lil Durk and all those chicago nikkas would have been in jail if they were NY rappers living the same life and this is assuming they even made it before they got locked up

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

U also going down

Smh
Because he was really gangbanging for real and that shyt for life. He has real opps out there and Cas loves being in the mix. He ain’t got security money like that for all the times he be outside. And if he stopped fukking with his gang when he got on then there would have been a new set of oops he’d have to watch for. Once you wear that flag and do crime behind it well you gotta wear that for life. Unless you want to completely be reformed and move away and become a family man or something which Cass ain’t.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This joint is fire but they’re definitely gonna use it in court :francis:

this is definitely a GS9 type of case where he should do 5-7 but Cass got those priors so might give him football numbers

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Their handling of Megan Thee Stallion recently and overall nothingness of Normani career has soured me on them and Jay my favorite rapper too smh but I’m not surprised Roc Nation ain’t organized.

Worked there for a year of my life. Legit fell into depression during that time period.

I actually remember being in an elevator with Casanova, he needed me to hold the elevator for him. That's as far as my interaction went with him.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Because he was really gangbanging for real and that shyt for life. He has real opps out there and Cas loves being in the mix. He ain’t got security money like that for all the times he be outside. And if he stopped fukking with his gang when he got on then there would have been a new set of oops he’d have to watch for. Once you wear that flag and do crime behind it well you gotta wear that for life. Unless you want to completely be reformed and move away and become a family man or something which Cass ain’t.
U hate to see it
:snoop:

Now he gotta sit for 20 years
Come home at 55 plus:snoop:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Cass seems like a dikkhead.. from what I've seen on joe budden podcast, pull up and whatever

Dont surprise me, he sounds so dumb :dead:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
A lot of nikkas was approached being sold dreams about that ppp shyt. nikkas tried to get on boardi said I’m out. Guy that tried to put me on got 20k and showed me. I’m not putting my freedom on the line for 20k.
I work at the bank and was assisting in approving PPP loans for people, and I had nikkaz hitting me up telling me to approve they shyt, when I knew they didn’t have a real business :mjlol:, niccas didn’t give a fukk about my freedom, only worried about their selfish ass.