FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
At times like these, the likes of J Cole and Kendrick breathe in relief that they dont face a grim reality on a regular basis. The "square" life is really the way to go for your older years in life.

It really is.

All the gangsta rappers perpetuating violence and negativity eventually get tested on it or have to face the energy they put out there in some form or fashion at the end of the day. I've seen it happen to every single rapper who's on some negative shyt.

Dame Dash even said it. His son was a drug addict at some point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
RICO is some of the most unconstitutional shyt ever created

Not a fan of his music, but I really hope this Brotha wasn't active out here enough for anything to stick that'll make him eat a plea

I just read the indictment.

Man, the RICO law is bullshyt.

So in a 10 year span, he allegedly was around like a dozen people slanging crack?

Thats the charge?!

:snoop:

They got literal killers in the indictment then claiming somewhere in the last 10 years... he sold crack.

They got literal COVID scammers in here :gucci:

Then they got paragraphs of a ten year span of Casanova allegedly selling crack.

big fukking whoop :snoop:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Hassan Campbell in his house right now prepping a fit for his vid :lolbron:

Will it be the beef and broc Yankee fitted with the matching aviators tonight :lolbron:
Damn y'all know about this light skin Bronx River nicca? Boy got a screw loose...

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
You can be a hardcore rapper without having these street/law enforcement problems.

The issue is the gang affiliations. And how you portray yourself. Does your personality have an "off" button. The word energy is overused but it matters. What type of energy do you surround yourself with N put into the universe

You're not relegated to rapping like kanye, drake, kendrick, j cole etc

Ice cube Nas Jay Dmx Scarface Bun B among others have had more than 20 yr careers as street/hardcore/gangsta rappers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can be a hardcore rapper without having these street/law enforcement problems.

The issue is the gang affiliations. And how you portray yourself. Does your personality have an "off" button. The word energy is overused but it matters. What type of energy do you surround yourself with N put into the universe

You're not relegated to rapping like kanye, drake, kendrick, j cole etc

Ice cube Nas Jay Dmx Scarface Bun B among others have had more than 20 yr careers as street/hardcore/gangsta rappers
yeah, the gang shyt is treacherous. :snoop:

That indictment is even weaker than the Bobby Smurda one :snoop:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Probably some vague shyt from 4-5 years ago that was light and not enough to warrant a federal case on its own

They wait for these rappers to have something to lose, roll them into a case and hope that they crack

Cass is being specifically charged with the racketeering and trafficking...
He might have tried to hit a lick wit the covid money...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Cass is being specifically charged with the racketeering and trafficking...
He might have tried to hit a lick wit the covid money...

I haven't read the indictment but I'd imagine he probably made moves to get on his feet when he came home in 2014

Probably only enough for a state case that he could beat with good lawyers

If he was dumb enough fall into that COVID relief honeypot tho :hubie:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: dudes music was absolute garbage and he was the definition of a try hard. He was that goofy who’s always on 10 no matter what because he needs attention. Let him sit down for a while and calm down. DONT LET THAT GO OVER YOUR HEAD!

False. You got some personal beef with his personality but that shouldn't influence how you receive the music.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Oh and that is exactly why I didn’t even let nikkas pump fake me into that 10k scheme. Feds is going want they bred ASAP.
A girl I know a ups helper and one of her drivers busting his ass OT this holiday season to get that money back. He fukked it up something bad. That’s the problem these ppl don’t get that shyt was a loan
Yeah OG Juan's wife

She's the COO of Roc nation, Desiree Perez. She's not new. She's been there forever.

Roc Nation is a complete mess. Being around that company made me lose respect for Jay-Z as a business man. Complete mess of a company.
Their handling of Megan Thee Stallion recently and overall nothingness of Normani career has soured me on them and Jay my favorite rapper too smh but I’m not surprised Roc Nation ain’t organized.