Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Unfortunate but this isn't surprising he been moving funny

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Incarceration and death are the only two outcomes for those who embrace that lifestyle. Yet so many of our people romanticize it...

It's all a trap.

It's the mindset that the oppressive aspect of the white man wants. It's why such a concerted effort was made to deify Nipsey Hussle after he died. Be like him. Be an intelligent gang member. Even had the LAPD speaking on his behalf in a positive light (the same ones who depend on you to keep their prisons filled).

Some of y'all might not like that, but it is what it is.

Post 1991 "nikkaz 4 Life" paradigm of being some hood superstar still doing dirt actively, doomed too many MCs. It just never pays to engage in fukkery after you blow up

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
whenever I read about a case where the Feds been sitting on dudes for 5+ years...
...I always take a second to reflect on if ive broken any laws in the past :pachaha:

Forgot I owe the IRS $50...on God that check going in the mail tomorrow.
They honestly will sit on these cases until murders and shyt happen. That's the only thing that pushes them to go in for the kill asap

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sure the fukk was. Bait like a motherfukka. And now they going to get interest on that money.

I DJ on the side. I didn’t even attempt to take no money from them.

And I know more people taking PPP loans than I expected. Straight up greed, cause I know that greedy Azz America aint giving BLACK FOLK a free 25k to bullshyt around

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Rappers need to cut off all friends when they get on :yeshrug:
He can’t be dumb enough to had been dabbling in the streets after witnessing both Bobby and 69 situation
They probably got him on some phone calls with dummies talking too much

Probably some vague shyt from 4-5 years ago that was light and not enough to warrant a federal case on its own

They wait for these rappers to have something to lose, roll them into a case and hope that they crack