The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wow...career over just like that. Crazy
Dude is fighting for his life - career is secondary at this point. Looks like the state, local and federal been watching for years- Feds have jurisdictional authority but he may have to fight state charges as well. This is a mess.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:dead::dead:
i don’t know why I start laughing before I even read ya posts :laff:all I know is you sounded annoyed asf with that dude, like he had the audacity to come in the spot acting rowdy. Lmao.

Stay safe- it’s so unpredictable out here :palm:
Nah he was chill. His peoples was a whole different story. Those nikkas were bugged out. You would have thought they were the rappers. He just wanted bottles(rightfully so). The owner of the spot is African. He ain’t giving up shyt. nikka chilled for 10 minutes and bounced. He had a shyt load of people with him to. Spot ain’t that big but when he left the crowd look like it followed.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Really, no reason to be apart of that silly street shyt when you're as popular as he was, its one of the dumbest mistakes rappers make. NYC is a wasteland anyways, there was no reason for him to still be there after he initially blew up

Where should he move? Pop smoke got shot in LA.

As a rapper you just have it bad if you come from a fukked up environment and rap about negative shyt.

Meek mill gets into so much goofy shyt and he's moved out of Philly.

A lot of these nikkas are just dikkheads.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ain't roc nations new CEO a informant or used to work wit the DEA or some shxt ..or did I imagine the rumors about it :ohhh:

Yeah OG Juan's wife

She's the COO of Roc nation, Desiree Perez. She's not new. She's been there forever.

Roc Nation is a complete mess. Being around that company made me lose respect for Jay-Z as a business man. Complete mess of a company.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
whenever I read about a case where the Feds been sitting on dudes for 5+ years...
...I always take a second to reflect on if ive broken any laws in the past :pachaha:

Forgot I owe the IRS $50...on God that check going in the mail tomorrow.
Who you telling. I used to hustle on eBay back in college. I still have days where I think they going come get me :sadcam:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

As a rapper you just have it bad if you come from a fukked up environment and rap about negative shyt.

At times like these, the likes of J Cole and Kendrick breathe in relief that they dont face a grim reality on a regular basis. The "square" life is really the way to go for your older years in life.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Good point