FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
my holy trinity was Cam, Jada and Beans

my nikka beans didnt grow up and figure out the game, so I replaced him with Pusha T

Hate to say this, but living up to your gangsta raps is a nigh impossible task. Cant be doing dirt as a famous person, and expect to keep their freedom for long :hubie:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thing is they can't talk all that street shyt without the gang to back them up so it's a lose lose.

What's crazy is how brazen everyone is with flaunting their gang affiliations. When fans can tell you who is in what set or it's all on IG then the feds job is easy. I've been telling people since GS9 that all these NY gangs are going down. You know the Woo/Choo Rico case is coming.
Yup cause nikkas from both of those sides got caught up as recent as earlier this year
34 Members of 2 Brownsville Gangs Arrested - BKLYNER
And last year

Eventually they’ll get hit again this time by the big dogs

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure he's been heavy on them ppl's radar since the Irving Plaza incident :usure:

It was only a matter of time. This is just the beginning though, alot of rappers bout to see them bars :whew:

Daps
I'm sure he's been heavy on them ppl's radar since the Irving Plaza incident :usure:

It was only a matter of time. This is just the beginning though, alot of rappers bout to see them bars :whew:
COVID is about to have a lot of rappers returning to their roots. Gotta make money somehow. These dudes are struggling without the revenue their shows brought in. Believe that.

:francis:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
just think...when Nine 3 and Cas were beefing, the Feds were watching both for separate cases.

Think of how many rappers talked to these dudes during all this...
...how many rap names probably come up during these investigations.
Yeah in 2020 be a gangster should be dead. Being a rapping gangster even deader