FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
We also gotta quit acting like this demonic evil spirit didn't consume Chicago until drill music. Before BDs and GDs you had Italian mobsters running organized crime syndicates in Chicago. City has always had a gangster mafioso reputation but yall love acting like it started with Chief Keef. From crooked law enforcement to shady politicians all engulfed in a criminal culture. That's how you can explain how tumultuous it is now because it has been engrained in the spirit of their city DNA. Cook County don't even reveal the property owners in homes owned by residents affiliated with law enforcement or politicians or people close to them for protection still needed to this day. Black on black crime doesn't tell the entire story

stop deflecting

this nikka bringing up the Italian mafia of the 1960s for the ridiculous amount of black kids gettin killed today :hhh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It may cost a little more, but atleast get the same kind the cops carry. How often do you hear about their guns jamming when they shoot at one of us.

:mjlol: cops guns jam all the time.

There was literally a video posted here within the last two weeks where a police officer was shooting at a guy and her glock jammed.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They clean their guns religiously

False narrative.

Some might but those are the gun nut advocates that would clean a gun anyway. Police officers are required to pass a shooting test 1 time per year to retain license/employment. Even if they fail, they just keep shooting until they pass. Some strict departments will actually put an officer on suspension, or just move them to front desk duty, something that doesn't require them to be armed.

It's not like the movies where these dudes be shooting all the time. Theres still more officers that retire never having fired their service weapon then those that have shot at people or killed people.

They want that "don't fukk with us :ufdup:" type of look but they really have a "don't fukk with us:whoa:" type of look. Most people buy into the former.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No gun skill. I can clear a jam and fire accurately in a few seconds
:deadrose:
Tap the mag to make sure it's inserted properly. rack the slide to eject a casing that might be stuck.
Then aim and fire.

If that doesn't work, rip the mag out, rack the slide multiple times, insert the mag, aim and fire
:deadmanny: U niccas sum else

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
38 weeks ago :francis:
ensGBky.jpg

ZBM1adn.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
We also gotta quit acting like this demonic evil spirit didn't consume Chicago until drill music. Before BDs and GDs you had Italian mobsters running organized crime syndicates in Chicago. City has always had a gangster mafioso reputation but yall love acting like it started with Chief Keef. From crooked law enforcement to shady politicians all engulfed in a criminal culture. That's how you can explain how tumultuous it is now because it has been engrained in the spirit of their city DNA. Cook County don't even reveal the property owners in homes owned by residents affiliated with law enforcement or politicians or people close to them for protection still needed to this day. Black on black crime doesn't tell the entire story
I used to think Chicago was filled with soft rappers like Common, Kanye and Consequence until I heard Lil JoJo's BDK

Chitown rappets been known for being demonic ever since

:mjcry:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I used to think Chicago was filled with soft rappers like Common, Kanye and Consequence until I heard Lil JoJo's BDK

:mjlol: That actually makes Chicago more thorough. Detroit and Chicago been official, but we never talked it in raps until recently.

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
No matter how reliable a gun is all it takes is one time to fukk up and that’s your life. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Chicago been had gangsta rap.. real gangsta rap... Psychodrama, Do or Die, Snypaz, JD Walker... get familiar.