Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol::mjlol: Your Ny drill nikkas are trash, Pappy shyts on any of those nikkas :russ: and Herb/Bibby/Keef Yea let’s not do this buddy:mjlit:
Most of the NY drillers are just now turning Pappy’s age when he started getting noticed. And the notable ones are either locked up or were killed during their prime of when they just started making waves only to get cut down, just like what happened to Pappy. Not a fair comparison bc we never got to see their true potential.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn yo this still hurts my heart man, I was actually a huge fan of Duck, I’ve been playing his music today to honor him but some of it is dissing dead homies so it’s kind of :patrice: should have done like Rico Recklezz and left Chicago once he got money. They clowning Rico because he’s hanging out with Adam22 and making videos with woahvicky but at least he doesn’t have to look over his shoulder every hour

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
i dont fuk with vlad but i'm watching FBG Duck videos about him being shot before though

I could see the same mentality with him trying to get back up after this last shooting. He was starting to push himself up like "this aint shyt I been shot before" but nah thats too much damage. he got hit in his neck and chest aint no walking that off and you cant even breathe.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tap the mag to make sure it's inserted properly. rack the slide to eject a casing that might be stuck.
Then aim and fire.

If that doesn't work, rip the mag out, rack the slide multiple times, insert the mag, aim and fire
Been knowledge is good but knowledge and training is infinitely better

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the savagery needs to stop on all sides.
It's pointless and scars so many people.
How many peoples momma did FBG make cry.
Not because he your favorite rapper.
IfTIf energy you associate with is negative them only negativity can come from it unless you recognize and move away from it.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this too many diss songs. He really only had a couple of those. Now 1 off them has like 20 million plus views