H1C7F96_d.jpg

:francis:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was a dumbass to me :yeshrug:

His death isnt a surprise to 1 person.

Honestly think this is what he wanted to happen.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dude got caught slipping. That's why you bring an extra piece on ya in case your shyt jams up.

If you bout that life of course.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t think most y’all understand that this shyt was going on before the diss songs and would be going on without them
As usual the coli conservatives would rather blame this on some single parent shyt rather than root of the actual problem of cacs fighting to keep Chicago the way it is.:mjpls:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I know youre from ny so you're biased but be real
Pappy , la, and thf billa alone shyt on any drill rapper from bk.

There's plenty more more that got bars. You probably never heard of em.
Tbh most of these drill nikkas aren’t that nice Chicago or NY even the ones you mentioned :manny:

And I fukk with rappers from both sides

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
As usual the coli conservatives would rather blame this on some single parent shyt rather than root of the actual problem of cacs fighting to keep Chicago the way it is.:mjpls:

Cac's made these nikkas "smoke a pack" and taunt dead folks in their songs?:francis:

yall need to stop excusin these demonic ass nikkas

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
We also gotta quit acting like this demonic evil spirit didn't consume Chicago until drill music. Before BDs and GDs you had Italian mobsters running organized crime syndicates in Chicago. City has always had a gangster mafioso reputation but yall love acting like it started with Chief Keef. From crooked law enforcement to shady politicians all engulfed in a criminal culture. That's how you can explain how tumultuous it is now because it has been engrained in the spirit of their city DNA. Cook County don't even reveal the property owners in homes owned by residents affiliated with law enforcement or politicians or people close to them for protection still needed to this day. Black on black crime doesn't tell the entire story

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That ain't why it jammed

In my opinion those 30 rd magazines are for the range and they look cool but they're not for self-defense.

Do street nikkas clean their guns :lupe:

Glocks rarely jam too. Fate was like :yeshrug:

If you don’t already know this....

I think that the silly and unnecessarily long ass magazine had something to do with the malfunction. All of that pressure on the chamber from too many rounds packed in it is known to cause jams. You’re better off just carrying two regular magazines and reloading when you run dry.
:francis:

I have a 100 rd drum for my AR, and it’s virtually worthless because it always jams up when I put more than 40-50 rounds in it. Stick with normal mags, buy quality weapons (and ammo), keep your weapons clean, and you drastically lower risk of malfunction.

Last edited: