FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think Chicago was filled with soft rappers like Common, Kanye and Consequence until I heard Lil JoJo's BDK

Chitown rappets been known for being demonic ever since

:mjcry:
guess you never heard of al Capone, Cabrini green or yummy sandifer either :mjpls:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Shoddy aftermarket parts I tell ya.

Life ain't a Rambo movie though.. he wasn't gonna gun down 4 shooters.

Rumor has it that it was his girl who actually had the stick and busted though not him.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
BDs starting to look real Hoover-ish to me.

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.
its this Twista verse played out over and over

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

His particular issue with those BDs seem to have extensive history. Like to him, he was willing to let it go, to them though, probably not. Also I think the only way a lot of dudes in his situation can ever “let it go” is to move and don’t come back without security. He’s said and Probably done, too much for that to happen, sadly. This has always been far beyond music anyways. Music and public attention just made it worse.