FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The news clip said 4 shooters in 2 vehicles waited for him to come out the store before bouncing out with AR’s.

Duck would’ve needed Max Payne bullet time to survive that ambush with a handgun, 30 or not. RIP to that young man.
Goooodamm:huhldup: 2 cars deep fulla AR’s? They wanted this man off the earth

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like it would have made a difference, he was probably already hit at that point. Guns are shyt as defensive weapons when someone else already has the drop on you.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
So even though he was beefing with whomever, his latest diss track was the final straw with his ops?

If so damn my nikka. Whoever it was going all in on this one. 2 cars deep in broad daylight in the shopping district of downtown looks like mfs was on a suicide mission as far as we dont give a fukk if we get caught or not. :gucci:

Last edited:

Borisavage

Rookie
Daps
BDs starting to look real Hoover-ish to me.

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.

Nobody is squashing just because he dropped a fake peacemaking ass song. There os no peace when bodies dropped and he’s no chief or somebody that calls the shots

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.
Yeah he was one of the only, if not the only Chicago cats I seen willing to cease the violence. Seem like he was just tryna focus on the money. Hell he said in some videos how it's wack that black men are out here killing each other. King Von ass a demon though. That nikka won't ever change.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

I mean he’s not the leaders of gd and they ain’t the leaders of bd. No rappers bout to squash the Street beef lol. Lil nikkaz gonna still be killing in the streets

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day duck got hella songs as videos of him dissing the dead.Everybody just not gonna let you take all that back and peace it up

And how we know that chiraq legends song wasn’t a publicity stunt? In his dead bytches song he say that song was about business, his words.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I started fukking with Duck heavy last year..Always saw his name but I never really kept up with that scene after the initial national roll out. Dude's interviews were entertaining as shyt and always just struck me as a solid ass nikka. nikka carried himself in a way that felt like he was way older than the 26 he was.

Fly high bruh bruh..