FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
you don't even need training like that. I'm an NRA certified pistol instructor and part of the test is clearing all those jams.
I literally just went on youtube and looked up how to clear the jams a few days before and passed it.

That’s great.

Can you clear a jam quickly under heavy fire, that’s coming from multiple directions, while maintaining cover?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Even if he wore a vest they still would have killed him. Probably would have closed casket him :picard:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You dumbass c00n - he’s been locked up for like 5 yrs now clearly he’s been dealt with by society for his actions, caught up in the judicial system. Why aren’t the people aka the suppliers who illegal sold him the weapon serving time - where does a poor kid from the hood with no resources get access to military grade weapons?? Underage gun toter had to have a connect right, to even have that in the hood.

By that logic - any money that you use, you’ll use it to commit suicide like you tried before then right? So you don’t serve any reparations since you felt your life wasn’t worth shyt? Because by your reasoning, all people should be judged by their actions, are unredeemable and don’t deserve to live?
:jbhmm:
Babygurl that dude isn’t black lmao don’t argue with him

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Tap the mag to make sure it's inserted properly. rack the slide to eject a casing that might be stuck.
Then aim and fire.

If that doesn't work, rip the mag out, rack the slide multiple times, insert the mag, aim and fire
Bet sounds easy enough I rock a 30 extendo in my Glock 17:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Babygurl that dude isn’t black lmao don’t argue with him
Word. Learned that the hard way. Lot of white boys and internet heads talking about Chicago street politics that don’t know the players, which is why I’m avoiding this thread altogether. Never seen them on a thread to know who Duck is, the other half couldn’t tell you what the letters “fbg” or “stl” stand for but in here talking, making jokes and generalizations. Lose 20+ people (friends/family) over the course of 2 yrs, before you make it out your mid-20s and life can become hell itself, constantly fighting demons.

Last edited: