FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This song is wild disrespectful. These Chicago rappers really think life is like GTA. They welcome death with open arms. Smh
a high population of chiraq nikkas must be all mixed with Somali's the way they love evil and killing each other

i seen a Somali nikka going off IN some Instagram comments one time and then it all made sense, he said:

"WE WARYAA'S LOVE AND CELEBRATE DEATH THE SAME WAY YOU nikkaS LOVE AND CELEBRATE LIFE:mad::mad::mad:"

shyt hit me hard,

:ohhh::picard::lupe:

@Malcolmxxx_23

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
upload_2020-8-5_12-28-13.png

can this sort of music just die?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I_Q

All Star
Daps
nikka tried me at the Harvey bus station cuz I looked like somebody and my hat was broke to the left or right. I was just trying to be cool:wow:

He had a limp so I would have washed him in a fair one. You get tested out here for no reason sometimes. I was going to work or coming home and this legged nikka really wanted to try me IN HARVEY. Never faced this shyt on 95th or 103rd. I wasn't a king when this happened but he saw the look in my eyes. We peaced it up. These nikkas are wack and they haters on god.
Some grown men upped the llama on me when I was 11 at the window at Rally's because I had on a backwards FSU Hat :hamster:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some grown men upped the llama on me when I was 11 at the window at Rally's because I had on a backwards FSU Hat :hamster:

Like why? I was learning how to ride my bike in like 91 and this dude robbed this chick for her chain and I was mad and confused when my moms told me it was time to go. This was in a spot where we had recess at my school. I'm getting tired of this shyt

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart

This fukk nikka doing too much he ain’t learned from that Don’t get smoked song

Half of his nikkas in this video six feet deep after this video dropped.. He needs to stop it he got caught in the mall in Atlanta and was juelzimg like a hoe.. Breezy a liar too he said he saw the paperwork on Tay and Vladimir exposed his lyin ass..

Memo need to stop playing too his ass done got fired up last year, Lost his brother and got his chain took..

I don’t know why Durk fukk with that goofy ass nikka Justblow nice with it though

invalid

Banned
Daps
Peep the irony of the church right down the street from the madness

I saw that map and just went down a rabbit hole. Here's a larger version. It partially answered some questions I had about the north side.

2020s Chicago Gangland Map – Google My Maps

shyts news to me and all invisible.

AIthough I stay on the northside, I'm around the area just north of Parkway Gardens on 61st weekly. Been going there my whole life and was oblivious to it all. Family was historically from that area, and we still have property and our church over there.

I mean, I've even walked down streets at night. shyt doesn't happen, and people mind they business.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Like why? I was learning how to ride my bike in like 91 and this dude robbed this chick for her chain and I was mad and confused when my moms told me it was time to go. This was in a spot where we had recess at my school. I'm getting tired of this shyt
I never knew. I just assumed their opps was some young hittas wearing their hats backwards at the time:yeshrug: