FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lot of nikkas that live in environments like these are a bunch of FamousDexters. Dudes who are gang members but as soon as they get rich pretty much drop affiliation.

If we were given proper reparations (what we’re owed) a lot of these problems become small.
The root cause of a lot this, will always be poverty, proximity and discrimination which manifest into various other avenues.

The reason why some many people get caught up in gangs is due to a lack of opportunity or foresight, if a young person engaged in something then they don't really have time to be in the street like that.

It just doesnt work out that way. There's legit no time for it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lords out there makin tacos for they guys:mjlol:

Nah. Lords not out south like that. I forgot to mention 4CH in the Heights. They not really beefin with Mexicans or Ricans like that out West. West side dirty and bummy, I love the West side too but the South Side got too much shyt going on and too many people. Lame bum dusty drunks. I love both sides but you'll never catch me lackin out south. I still got put in Lawndale even though my a lot of my dad people moved back to Jackson, Yazhoo and Eden years ago. Lawndale nikkas stank. I hate the South Side so bad. I tolerate until I can get out this bytch and I'm in the burbs (outskirts).:hubie:

103rd bus terminal or Hegewisch is about as far as I'll go with this dumb ass nikkas

So Westside and Southside dirty? And do the Ricans fukk with the Mexicans?

Daps
Glocks rarely jam too. Fate was like :yeshrug:

nikkas need to learn not to use them fukking 30 round mags. Half of them aren’t factory Glock mags anyway. If he used a factory flush fit magazine his shyt had a near zero failure rate. Hell whole time he prolly was limp wristing it too. Cats need to learn how to properly maintain and fire their weapons.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Do you own a Taurus or do you just sit around regurgitating internet gibberish all day?
Have you owned anything other than a taurus or glock.Lol when I did security one of my co workers carried a Taurus and I hated how it felt and looked it's the cheapest gun at Walmart.You know new nikkaz that us 30+ brehs didn't run to the internet for everything

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you owned anything other than a taurus or glock.Lol when I did security one of my co workers carried a Taurus and I hated how it felt and looked it's the cheapest gun at Walmart.You know new nikkaz that us 30+ brehs didn't run to the internet for everything

Taurus is a cheaply made gun..

See a lot of those at the gun shows.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
for the second time. guns arent shields. they are offensive weapons. you can have one in your pocket all you want, but if someone sees you and gets the drop. its done. that gun in your pocket means nothing. bullets are coming at you, and you can do nothing. your hands arent as fast as bullets.

only way you win is if you have your eyes and head on a swivel and see it first. thats your weapon, your brain. not your gun.
Right. It's only useful preemptively or in your home.

Most dudes that get shot don't even see it coming or can't get their weapon out in time.