FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So Westside and Southside dirty? And do the Ricans fukk with the Mexicans?

East side nikkas trash. Low key my only issue with Mexicans was this time they came up to my schol when I was a youngin and tried to shoot it out. I was going to the Carole Robertson Center. We had to fun from Pope to the spot. My first time seeing titties bounce. I was a shorty bad then. I never really fukked with them like that. You'll get done up on either side but I fukk with the West side because that's where I grew up before moving. Still got family out there (bammas) but they my people. I've only come across Puerto Ricans in my later days out east and the southeast burbs. They be cool and Mexicans be cool. They know the deal. They just not people I chill with like that. I have no reason to. South Side and West Side dirty. I don't trust South Side or east side nikkas. BD's the most get over bums you'll ever come across. I don't fukk with them but it's a lot in my area and they numbers are growing. GD's seem like they done put up a white flag at this point.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Being that Chicago is very segregated how often does this madness happen in their downtown?

Also FBG is moving so I hope he pulls through with ease.
Downtown in American big cities are basically huge trap houses. You can sell drugs to everyone from cacs to hookers downtown, the money never stops downtown :wow:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I heard that revolvers don't need to be clean and they don't jam.

Maybe brehs should go old school and start carrying six shooters again.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He had no chance anyway if someone heard or said the opps had AR or AK, plus they got to u first shooting

sad shyt, especially in broad daylight in chi town

Where did you see that? All I saw was that it was an automatic. Every gun is semi-auto (in the US) but every gun can be modified to be automatic...including pistols.

Daps
Gtfoh - he wasn’t covering it, he was EXPLOITING that for personal use and gain. ZACK TV covered it bc he actually cared and been in the trenches with them. Ismokehiphop covered it bc he cared and has one on ones in Chicago. AK didn’t give a fuk and he’s not the only brand in town that reports on Chicago. That’s not even “reporting” - squeaky voice c00n gossiped and dropped rumors. You go with AK for self promotion, he’s a self promotional faggit just like you sound- dyck rider.
lol chiiiillllllllllll