FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
yeah, i saw that. fukking with your shyt just makes it less reliable. My 26 only gets 10 rounds flush and i keep it that way. I figure 1) i aint john wick so if i need more than ten shots, i'm probably dying anyways. 2) being flush makes it easier to manipulate and conceal. plus as you seen here less jams.
My uncle had a 13 round gun. He told me "if I cant get em in 13 shots, it aint meant for me to get em"

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This fukk nikka doing too much he ain’t learned from that Don’t get smoked song

Half of his nikkas in this video six feet deep after this video dropped.. He needs to stop it he got caught in the mall in Atlanta and was juelzimg like a hoe.. Breezy a liar too he said he saw the paperwork on Tay and Vladimir exposed his lyin ass..

Memo need to stop playing too his ass done got fired up last year, Lost his brother and got his chain took..

I don’t know why Durk fukk with that goofy ass nikka Justblow nice with it though

96% of these dudes rap like straight shyt. :dahell:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas need to learn not to use them fukking 30 round mags. Half of them aren’t factory Glock mags anyway. If he used a factory flush fit magazine his shyt had a near zero failure rate. Hell whole time he prolly was limp wristing it too. Cats need to learn how to properly maintain and fire their weapons.

I'm reading this and do you understand the situation thats going on here? Why are folks talking like this shyt is cool or like dude isnt dead? There is nothing cool about this shyt. He was only 24 years old. Stop glorifying this shyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this talk about cheap weapons, while breh was leaving a high end clothing store..

Got to have priorities in line if you going to be in that life..