FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Damn... Duck was like the only rapper from the GD’s that was making waves too from the city. He really wanted to put that beefing shyt behind but Von & Durk still kept on dissing his dead homies so he went back to dissing again.

The GD/BD beef in Chicago is just too deep...too much blood spilled on both sides. You really hate to see it because Duck was very talented but that Dead bytches song should’ve never been put out.
Ain’t nothin deep about nikkaz hatin on each other because they have nothing else better to do with their existence

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my g19 has never jammed. ever. at least 2,000 rounds through it easy over the years.

can almost guarantee that glock jammed because of a fugazi magazine or damaged/very very dirty slide with gravel in it some way.

either jammed when he went to rack it or jammed after the first round or 2. extendos are eye candy, but just get a 15 round mag for reliable self defense.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was saying some disrespectful shyt about dead Ops. You reap what you sow.. Imagine talking all that gun talk and disrespect and in the end they run up on you solo and your gun jams. That's why the Ops will be laughing at him.

And I feel like rappers for these particular groups if that's the energy they pushing to hype their people up they will always be target number 1.
He only started dissing dead opps hard because they kept dissing his boy Tooka and even encouraged rappers outside Chicago to diss him and JoJo. The hardest dead opps disses between both sides belong to STL Duck & Rooga (Exposing Me remix) and Wooski (Computers remix).

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dudes in Chicago need to be like dudes in New Orleans... KEEP A CHOPPA ON U

the hell with glocks/sigs if u in these streets talking shyt about opps , u a rapper with beef

stay with a AK cause u dealing with 2 or more dudes at a time like Duck was and others

rappers 2 investments... armored vehicle and high power rifles
You know ppl walking into stores with a chopper? Where you going conceal it?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Watching this show called Umbrella Academy on Nexflix. This light chick :banderas:. I just wanna smell it :banderas:. How you hoe?
A that's fukking crazy because I JUST finished the first season on Saturday. Im on Season 2: Episode 3 as of last night.:ehh:

:russ:Yeah I felt the same way when I first started watching but you know Hollywood. Find a beautiful black actress and cast her for the roll as a bedwench.:francis:

*Film #4,567,822
:snoop:

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Either they got set up or someone peeped em when they were shopping, just like with Nuski.

Cause this shiit was a perfect broad day ambush.:francis:
Lol obviously

nobody stupid enough to just randomly run into somebody in the middle of the day in a shopping area and decide to kill them right then and there

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
southside bout to turn up this weekend, I expect to hear over 200 people shot and atleast 20 deaths this weekend alone..wooski gone ride and any of the other fbg nikkas gone ride and all they associates..nikkas gone be bumping slide while they sliding.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They said he had one of those korean extendos and those are known to jam and it was a failure to go into battery
yeah, i saw that. fukking with your shyt just makes it less reliable. My 26 only gets 10 rounds flush and i keep it that way. I figure 1) i aint john wick so if i need more than ten shots, i'm probably dying anyways. 2) being flush makes it easier to manipulate and conceal. plus as you seen here less jams.