FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Duck just dropped a song dissing all his dead homies 3 weeks ago by name and face in the video. How’s he clout chasing lol. That clip Is from a video he released A while ago responding to that duck song

So what? You could make the same argument for duck regarding Von and memo. Point is grow up. Breezy spamming the little clip all in his stories. These nikkas been doing this for damn near ten years and got nothing to show for it

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why don't you see the VL's getting caught in these situations?

Lords out there makin tacos for they guys:mjlol:

Nah. Lords not out south like that. I forgot to mention 4CH in the Heights. They not really beefin with Mexicans or Ricans like that out West. West side dirty and bummy, I love the West side too but the South Side got too much shyt going on and too many people. Lame bum dusty drunks. I love both sides but you'll never catch me lackin out south. I still got put in Lawndale even though my a lot of my dad people moved back to Jackson, Yazhoo and Eden years ago. Lawndale nikkas stank. I hate the South Side so bad. I tolerate until I can get out this bytch and I'm in the burbs (outskirts).:hubie:

103rd bus terminal or Hegewisch is about as far as I'll go with this dumb ass nikkas

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
I don't understand the chiraq culture and I won't claim to. My only thing is, idk how these dudes are out here with kids and families speaking on dead folks like this. That's wild to me. You forever put a target on them and you for that goofy shyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka tried me at the Harvey bus station cuz I looked like somebody and my hat was broke to the left or right. I was just trying to be cool:wow:

He had a limp so I would have washed him in a fair one. You get tested out here for no reason sometimes. I was going to work or coming home and this legged nikka really wanted to try me IN HARVEY. Never faced this shyt on 95th or 103rd. I wasn't a king when this happened but he saw the look in my eyes. We peaced it up. These nikkas are wack and they haters on god.