FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think people know how dirty these BD's are. You should know if you from around here. I try not to fukk with them at all. Grimey, dusty, dirty nikkas with dough and clout now. They was grimey, dusty, dirty nikkas 20 years ago. One of the biggest reasons I don't fukk with Moe town. Only thing that changed was clout and money. I'll never trust a BD as long as I live. They are mentally ill. Use to be A LOT of GD's out my way. Travels "heavy" in certain spots. I have no idea where they came from or how they came up. BD's was cockroaches in my youth. It was some BD's across from my crib that shot this broad and her son. Chilled with dude on plenty occasions. Found out he had a case on the coast and they gave him like 40 :wow:

The best way to spot a BD is to look for dust and a gun. GD's so damn gullible. I met this loud mouth young nikka leaving county. They (sheriffs) was driving us all through the city at like 2am. I caught a little case and he cool. But we on 83rd or 81st and Ellis going to the half way house. He poppin shyt the whole way. He a GD. That's the type of nikka to get you killed out here. I woke and his boys were there too. I hit up my mom, my girl and my lawyer. I needed out that bytch. Lil bro was my nikka and his boys was cool and my people but that first hand dumbassness they displayed was crazy.

In conclusion, these young nikkas aint shyt.
Why don't you see the VL's getting caught in these situations?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok yeah, I’d think your Shield would have better tolerances for the aluminum...Just different ammos in general. I would think by nature of design that the Keltec would do better with the brass. No real reason for thinking it, I just feel it would be more particular. Your Shield is a higher quality manufactured gun than your Sub 2k so yeah, it could shoot more types with less issue in my mind.

Glad to see you armed out here in all this bullshyt breh.:salute:
Yeah that all makes sense :ehh:

Gotta stay ready, folks playin for keeps out here :salute:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all the talk in the world won’t help

when these kids parents which are late 30s and 40s are still out here trying to live they second childhood ( JUST LOOK AT SOCIAL MEDIA or IN THE NEIGHBORHOODS) and not parenting it’s over for many of these youngsters

You the only breh who gets it..

We're at the point now where you'll have to get the kid and the parent in order to see changes..

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
STL finna turn up on O'Block/Front St/THF.
:ufdup:

But the Opps bout to get super disrespectful.
King Von and Durk in the studio right now.:picard:

Damn them shots crazy. Surprised Chicago has areas where people don't get shot at. In Bmore it's greenlight anywhere.