FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Them east side moes is what schooled me BD shyt. Just listen and watch sometimes

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yup

They'll just use that money to buy Bazookas to blow up the oops entire block

3hxijlj49wr41.jpg
You dumbass c00n - he’s been locked up for like 5 yrs now clearly he’s been dealt with by society for his actions, caught up in the judicial system. Why aren’t the people aka the suppliers who illegal sold him the weapon serving time - where does a poor kid from the hood with no resources get access to military grade weapons?? Underage gun toter had to have a connect right, to even have that in the hood.

By that logic - any money that you use, you’ll use it to commit suicide like you tried before then right? So you don’t serve any reparations since you felt your life wasn’t worth shyt? Because by your reasoning, all people should be judged by their actions, are unredeemable and don’t deserve to live?
:jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dude been dissing dead people the majority of his career tho? Let’s not act like he was chilling and snapped and dropped dead bytches. I will say I think Von specifically took this up to another level.

this was last year

:picard:
I mean... I can't imagine shooting this video from the videographer's perspective.

I got kids breh
:wtf:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Too much going on. South Shore is another spot I don't venture too. I had one incident at the Manor and I was good. I just take the J7 to avoid bullshyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Are you confusing Rico Reckless with P Rico? Reckless never had no hit not even in the streets. He just a geeked renegade who antagonized everyone and do occasional interviews with the culture vulture cacs. There’s a vid of him fighting the dude who made no lacking with p rico(mister who also dead) and shyt was something out of a Dave Chappelle Friday night sissy fight skit
Yeah them nikkas hand NO hands lol.