FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
all the talk in the world won’t help

when these kids parents which are late 30s and 40s are still out here trying to live they second childhood ( JUST LOOK AT SOCIAL MEDIA or IN THE NEIGHBORHOODS) and not parenting it’s over for many of these youngsters

:mjlol:
humans gonna human breh. Never been peace in the history of humanity. If guns weren't around people would still be going at it with swords and shyt.
Yeah. You're right. There's no hope. fukk it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

rubbing salt in the wound. This goofy shyt has to stop. nikkas aint killing over no money or product just senseless shyt.

Ironic bc he said the same in a live that he did a few months back After he put out ”Chicago Legends”and people were calling him corny for trying to bridge the gap and broker the peace bc he wanted to focus on the culture not the street.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I mean nikkas was dissing Duck and his dead nikkas. So he responded out of anger. Not worth his life though.
Yeah but you see how the cycle never ends. They killed duck, now in a couple months someone is going kill or catching slipping from the other side.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci: Duck just dropped a song dissing all his dead homies 3 weeks ago by name and face in the video. How’s he clout chasing lol. That clip Is from a video he released A while ago responding to that duck song

From what I gather, he was silent while they kept being on bullshyt and dissing him. You'd be surprised how jealous people can be. They stayed dissing dude and he kept it about them. Something got him heated enough to drop that track. He wasn't trying to diss dead people like that. Something made him feel like "fukk it". You can't keep talkin shyt and not expect a response. They caught him on the Gold Coast of all places. It's safe to say the shooters didn't want no real "hood" smoke. You can catch anybody on the Gold Coast.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
too bad all this content goes to waste since yall made ak stop covering it

:sas2:
Gtfoh - he wasn’t covering it, he was EXPLOITING that for personal use and gain. ZACK TV covered it bc he actually cared and been in the trenches with them. Ismokehiphop covered it bc he cared and has one on ones in Chicago. AK didn’t give a fuk and he’s not the only brand in town that reports on Chicago. That’s not even “reporting” - squeaky voice c00n gossiped and dropped rumors. You go with AK for self promotion, he’s a self promotional faggit just like you sound- dyck rider.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
From what I gather, he was silent while they kept being on bullshyt and dissing him. You'd be surprised how jealous people can be. They stayed dissing dude and he kept it about them. Something got him heated enough to drop that track. He wasn't trying to diss dead people like that. Something made him feel like "fukk it". You can't keep talkin shyt and not expect a response. They caught him on the Gold Coast of all places. It's safe to say the shooters didn't want no real "hood" smoke. You can catch anybody on the Gold Coast.

dude been dissing dead people the majority of his career tho? Let’s not act like he was chilling and snapped and dropped dead bytches. I will say I think Von specifically took this up to another level.

this was last year

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
dude been dissing dead people the majority of his career tho? Let’s not act like he was chilling and snapped and dropped dead bytches

this was last year

Meh. He had to do or say something. They been on his ass for years. I do not blame him. This isn't about music but it is. They really been at G's head for a minute. He tried not to be on that but nikkas like Von keep takin shots. BD's are on bullshyt ALL TIME.