FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s many reasons why a gun would jam up. Could be failure to feed, double feed...failure to extract... Bad ammo, dirty gun, dirty mags. We don’t know what kind of magazine he had or what occurred during that incident. All those could happen with OEM Magazines
Could be cheap ammo too. One time I shot some ammo where I guess the casings were softer metal than normal and no lie, every shot, the casing would get caught in the part where it’s suppose to fly out and it would get pinched by the slide and crumble like a beer can. Garbage as Walmart ammo.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They won’t cycle after the first round many times. May as well have a fancy boomerang in your hand The only magazines you should buy is Mec-gar.
:yeshrug:
Gotta be one of the worst feelings to have a gun that malfunctions when you need it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
there’s many reasons why a gun would jam up. Could be failure to feed, double feed...failure to extract... Bad ammo, dirty gun, dirty mags. We don’t know what kind of magazine he had or what occurred during that incident. All those could happen with OEM Magazines
True. But I’m talking about the offbrand extendos. I’d look to any of those other reasons reasons if it were not for the extended mag. That’s always gonna be my first guess with a jam. The mag failure is more common to me. I’ve shot them. They are trash. Toy quality. And the majority of them are the knockoffs. That’s the problem.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
nikkas in here really think a song is why he got killed?

nikkas have been on his ass for years.

they beef ain’t over songs it’s over what’s going on in the streets.

Right. nikkas could not make songs and it'd still be da same. Da music only adds fuel to da fire.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Could be cheap ammo too. One time I shot some ammo where I guess the casings were softer metal than normal and no lie, every shot, the casing would get caught in the part where it’s suppose to fly out and it would get pinched by the slide and crumble like a beer can. Garbage as Walmart ammo.
Sometimes it’s not so much that it’s cheap ammo. Some guns only like certain loads. Certain coppers instead of lead etc. Was the gun you were shooting a steel frame or a polymer gun? My 3 steel frames prefer hot +p loads. If I shoot lighter, I get failure to extracts more often that I won’t get with the P320. Some guns are just, particular to certain ammos.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something, something Hotep rappers. :troll:

All jokes aside, the streets are not where it's at.
I understand when you've got close ties, it's tough to just "leave" but being
in the streets just leaves you dead or in jail.

"I don't be in the project hallway
Talking about how I be in the project all day
That sound stupid to me" - Jay-Z

RIP to FBG Duck but your actions have consequences.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
damn... he was moving... It should just be a requirement to know CPR and provide aid to wounds if you live in Chicago...

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
nikkas in here really think a song is why he got killed?

nikkas have been on his ass for years.

they beef ain’t over songs it’s over what’s going on in the streets.

RIP Duck

but you are a 100% correct

A lot of weird nikkas in here though, talking bout a whole lotta nothing and regurgitating shyt they seen on YouTube. Probably from akademiks of all people

:hhh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Neither the Mayor, Governor, or the President would be able to solve the situation in Chicago.

Literally the only thing that would stop the violence is authoritative governance (something the people ain't going for) or reparations (which I highly doubt is happening).

Edit: Or maybe something will. I don't know. Anybody from Chicago wants to chime in?
LMAO you think fukking reparations would stop the violence in Chicago? Im fukking dead.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
South Loop/West Loop =/= Downtown.
And the Gold Coast has always been the Gold Coast w/ exception to Cabrini and them nikkas kept they shyt in Cabrini.

I was down at Oak Street Beach this morning. I could've gotten grazed by a bullet if I went later in the day. :picard:

shyt hitting too close to home. :beli:
Gold Coast/Streeterville/Mag Mile has been a bit hot since 2012 though bruh. I used to live down there and every year, it was something. One year it’s the shooting at the W. Next it’s the shooting on Hubbard. Next it’s the shooting at the Chicago Red line stop. Then it’s the shorties mobbing down on folks on Michigan Ave and Oak Street beach etc. Every year, it was something.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes it’s not so much that it’s cheap ammo. Some guns only like certain loads. Certain coppers instead of lead etc. Was the gun you were shooting a steel frame or a polymer gun? My 3 steel frames prefer hot +p loads. If I shoot lighter, I get failure to extracts more often that I won’t get with the P320. Some guns are just, particular to certain ammos.
It’s polymer, a Kel-Tex sub 2000 w a aftermarket 30rd Glock mag. Ahhhhh, yeah that makes sense, the shell casings of the ammo that kept jamming was silver (aluminum) and not the normal brass. I don’t think they jammed in my Shield tho