FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Before I answer your question. Tell me why you don't think it would solve the issue.
Because the problems of Chicago are well beyond finances. A lot of the folks there need legit psychological help. Giving a bunch of poor people with zero skill sets money won’t solve their problems, in fact it will make them worse.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Gold Coast/Streeterville/Mag Mile has been a bit hot since 2012 though bruh. I used to live down there and every year, it was something. One year it’s the shooting at the W. Next it’s the shooting on Hubbard. Next it’s the shooting at the Chicago Red line stop. Then it’s the shorties mobbing down on folks on Michigan Ave and Oak Street beach etc. Every year, it was something.

Nah you right, it's been something every year since like 2011-2012.

I wonder what was the catalyst for this shyt? Social Media? I think Instagram/Snapchat was just coming out around that time.

Tbh, downtown just feels way different than it used to pre-2012. For one, alot of businesses I used to love are gone. And the crowds are just way different now. The Ontario and Wells nightclub district I don't even go over there anymore. shyt used to be hype back in the day and it was nothing to run into celebrities. You go over there now and you run into nothing but some bullshyt. Which is why I just now stay in my own neighborhood and just go over to Weed St./Kingsbury if I want to hit up a club.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Because the problems of Chicago are well beyond finances. A lot of the folks there need legit psychological help. Giving a bunch of poor people with zero skill sets money won’t solve their problems, in fact it will make them worse.
Yup

They'll just use that money to buy Bazookas to blow up the oops entire block

3hxijlj49wr41.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
when I think of rodeo drive I think of extra Palm Trees and exotic cars that line up the streets.

That Cartier store on Michigan Ave looks exactly like the one I use to work at. The building and everything lol.

Yeah, Michigan is like Fifth Avenue.
Oak and Rush is like Rodeo. More high-end stuff.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just posted a couple times In the Booth . But seriously ain’t y’all tired ? It’s the same damn cycle

Make a decision & take a stance .

This lifestyle has it’s consequences . Can’t actively celebrate it then cry when the consequences come .

It’s literally the same every damn day . I’m sick of it
nikkas won’t ever learn. Every time I try to talk down that stupid street nikka shyt on here, dudes get in their feelings.

Ran out of sympathy. It is what it is
:unimpressed:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was watchin' a live of 051 Drilla and he called them extended clip guns "raggedy" and said nikkaz be sleepin' on revolvers.

I done heard to many stories of them "30s" jammin'
An OG told me revolvers don't jam

And if you need more than 6 shots to kill somebody you shouldn't be holding a damn gun