FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These labels know what they doing and they feeding this fukkin poison right to the youth

first it was positive rap in the 80s, then gangsta rap In the 90s then it was misogyny rap in the 2000s, then it was gangland rap in 2010s now it’s dark drill rap in the 2020s

Yep. Post "nikkaz 4 Life" was bleak for positivity for commercial rap. By 1993, it was 90% superthug violence being blasted on radio.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I know they diss each other with lines here and there, but I heard that diss song a couple of days ago randomly and was thinking. breh, you signed now, no need for this :why:

this was an ambush for sure. it wasnt like they were shopping and just randomly saw him. they must have tailed him and waited. 2 cars and 4 suspects.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s polymer, a Kel-Tex sub 2000 w a aftermarket 30rd Glock mag. Ahhhhh, yeah that makes sense, the shell casings of the ammo that kept jamming was silver (aluminum) and not the normal brass. I don’t think they jammed in my Shield tho
Ok yeah, I’d think your Shield would have better tolerances for the aluminum...Just different ammos in general. I would think by nature of design that the Keltec would do better with the brass. No real reason for thinking it, I just feel it would be more particular. Your Shield is a higher quality manufactured gun than your Sub 2k so yeah, it could shoot more types with less issue in my mind.

Glad to see you armed out here in all this bullshyt breh.:salute:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikkas in here really think a song is why he got killed?

nikkas have been on his ass for years.

they beef ain’t over songs it’s over what’s going on in the streets.
of course they were on him.

but that song probably made them zero in on him more aggressively. it went from "imma catch you in traffic" to "we gon wait outside your crib for 2 days until you pop out, then follow yo ass and wait for the right moment"

huge difference in reaction after that song.

all speculation of course

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
of course they were on him.

but that song probably made them zero in on him more aggressively. it went from "imma catch you in traffic" to "we gon wait outside your crib for 2 days until you pop out, then follow yo ass and wait for the right moment"

huge difference in reaction after that song.

all speculation of course

Na

He been had a huge target on his back, that’s why he made them kinda songs, because nikkas already been gunning for him.

Durk also got a huge target on his back, but he move with a lot of nikkas, and he always on point.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Na

He been had a huge target on his back, that’s why he made them kinda songs, because nikkas already been gunning for him.

Durk also got a huge target on his back, but he move with a lot of nikkas, and he always on point.
i know he did. but not to this level. it was one of those when we see you we got to be on you. but this was an ambush

as for durk, hes smart he been left to atl. hes flying on private jets and eating.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It's similar to rodeo drive. michigan ave is longer and has a mix of fashion and tourist spots. Oak st is exclusive luxury fashion.

when I think of rodeo drive I think of extra Palm Trees and exotic cars that line up the streets.

That Cartier store on Michigan Ave looks exactly like the one I use to work at. The building and everything lol.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
when I think of rodeo drive I think of extra Palm Trees and exotic cars that line up the streets.

That Cartier store on Michigan Ave looks exactly like the one I use to work at. The building and everything lol.
Rodeo has a gang of luxury stuff as well.