FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It is hard to do that. A lot of violence is revenge. It’s hard to make peace when your brother or best friend’s murderer’s are still breathing. And not only that they stay dissing him on social media and rap songs. The natural thing is get revenge. Then you kill one of their homies then they get revenge. Then it becomes a back and forth shyt that never ends. Soon it spreads to the next generation. The OGs from the 90s and 2000s failed these youth. And their OGs from 70s and 80s failed them. Gave them nothing but gang banging.
Don't forget the "fukk yo dead homie" disses that pop up in songs on social media etc that fuels a lot of this too. Once someone dead homie has been dissed, once someone has been robbed once someone has been killed its difficult to break the cycle of retaliation.

The cycle of failure begun well before the 70s though breh

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know the story and rundown of all these Chicago

rappers who are connected with each other and beefing with each other and what gangs/neighborhoods they from?

Like, is Lil Durk cool with this FBG dude, I just heard another Chicago rapper named 600breezy allegedly sneak dissing FBG on his IG.

How do other characters like Lil Reese and Chief Keef play into this, if at all?

This is crazy.

The short condescend version is durk, Reese, breezy, keef, etc all fall under BD while every else is either renegades(FBG/STL but I’m not certain on that), GD, MC, etc.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

rappers who are connected with each other and beefing with each other and what gangs/neighborhoods they from?

Like, is Lil Durk cool with this FBG dude, I just heard another Chicago rapper named 600breezy allegedly sneak dissing FBG on his IG.

How do other characters like Lil Reese and Chief Keef play into this, if at all?

This is crazy.
Lol durk , keef, Reese and breezy are black disciples.

Duck was a gangster disciple (st Lawrence boyz to be exact)

They hated duck and his peoples.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This like his 30th video doin this tho

shyt a legit sub-genre there. 80% of them dudes music is this way
He was trying to squash the shyt at one point. Like he said, to “focus on the culture” and level up. But after losing that many people- it’s hard to break from the life or leave that connection.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
nikkas in here really think a song is why he got killed?

nikkas have been on his ass for years.

they beef ain’t over songs it’s over what’s going on in the streets.

yea the beef deeper than music but it really was that dead bytches song that made nikkas get on his ass cuz he BEEN out in the streets all this time

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

This is crazy.
Chiraqology

all the info you could ever need/want.