FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Those Chinese and Korean extenders don’t have the right springs in them. They will jam. If you got a magazine that don’t have “Glock” on the bottom, don’t use that muthafukka in your Glock compatible pistol.
:yeshrug:
I was watchin' a live of 051 Drilla and he called them extended clip guns "raggedy" and said nikkaz be sleepin' on revolvers.

I done heard to many stories of them "30s" jammin'

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was watchin' a live of 051 Drilla and he called them extended clip guns "raggedy" and said nikkaz be sleepin' on revolvers.

I done heard to many stories of them "30s" jammin'
They won’t cycle after the first round many times. May as well have a fancy boomerang in your hand The only magazines you should buy is Mec-gar.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Chicago is something else, I got nephews that know the in and outs of their street politics and we are all the way in the west-coast.
They must put everything in the music.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Those Chinese and Korean extenders don’t have the right springs in them. They will jam. If you got a magazine that don’t have “Glock” on the bottom, don’t use that muthafukka in your Glock compatible pistol.
there’s many reasons why a gun would jam up. Could be failure to feed, double feed...failure to extract... Bad ammo, dirty gun, dirty mags. We don’t know what kind of magazine he had or what occurred during that incident. All those could happen with OEM Magazines

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Killing each other over stupid ass shyt man

fukk Chicago for this shyt

You nikkas are killing each other for what?

The real enemy is these muthafukkin white people