FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying, why cant a dude like broker a peace deal. This shyt is pathetic man.
i remember the truce in the early 90s when shyt was mayhem. The peace deal stretched across the nation. All it took was some random dude to smack a guy named Shorty G in front of a liquor store and word spread in less than a week.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
he just shot a video out there :what: these dudes in their mid-late 20’s and been beefing since teenagers.
This.

I be like yo these mfs been rapping for a good 10 plus years and when they pass away you find out their 22 years old looking like they're in their mid 30s. :mindblown:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Damn man, he lost his big brother FBG Brick back in 17 too. I feel for his parents if they still living. He made a post but removed it later about all blacks in Chicago uniting to go against them latin kings in little village. He saw the bigger picture, if even briefly. It's a shame this happened. RIP.
The bigger picture:laff:

More gang warfare is NOT the bigger anything

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm saying, why cant a dude like broker a peace deal. This shyt is pathetic man.
It is hard to do that. A lot of violence is revenge. It’s hard to make peace when your brother or best friend’s murderer’s are still breathing. And not only that they stay dissing him on social media and rap songs. The natural thing is get revenge. Then you kill one of their homies then they get revenge. Then it becomes a back and forth shyt that never ends. Soon it spreads to the next generation. The OGs from the 90s and 2000s failed these youth. And their OGs from 70s and 80s failed them. Gave them nothing but gang banging.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know the story and rundown of all these Chicago

rappers who are connected with each other and beefing with each other and what gangs/neighborhoods they from?

Like, is Lil Durk cool with this FBG dude, I just heard another Chicago rapper named 600breezy allegedly sneak dissing FBG on his IG.

How do other characters like Lil Reese and Chief Keef play into this, if at all?

This is crazy.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This like his 30th video doin this tho

shyt a legit sub-genre there. 80% of them dudes music is this way
That song hit different and he gained a lot of popularity (or notoriety, depending on how you look at it) since those other songs. And it’s been 6 yrs since he dropped “Right Now” and people around him have died or been shot between that song and this latest one so I’m not trying to hear that like no incidents have taken place . He was shot before a few years ago. Duck lost KI, Tyquan,Dooski, Melly, Wooski,Cantgetright And his other associates - they’ve been gunning for him. Retaliation for retaliation, his most “popular” song that put him into mainstream looks- “slide” he wasn’t direct dissing like he did on this one.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
shyt like this is why I couldn't fully enjoy the drill scene. I mean the artists in this genre are on borrowed time and seeing fans, especially the white ones basically treat this shyt like its a foot ball game had me feeling sick. I rather the game be full of rick ross' and weirdo alt shyt than have "real nikkas" on dropping each other.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anyone know the story and rundown of all these Chicago

rappers who are connected with each other and beefing with each other and what gangs/neighborhoods they from?

Like, is Lil Durk cool with this FBG dude, I just heard another Chicago rapper named 600breezy allegedly sneak dissing FBG on his IG.

How do other characters like Lil Reese and Chief Keef play into this, if at all?

This is crazy.
No. Not at all.
It’s alleged that when Keef and Reese had the top Chicago rap spot- they blackballed Duck. FBG and O block been beefing for years.