FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
South Loop/West Loop =/= Downtown.
And the Gold Coast has always been the Gold Coast w/ exception to Cabrini and them nikkas kept they shyt in Cabrini.

I was down at Oak Street Beach this morning. I could've gotten grazed by a bullet if I went later in the day. :picard:

:mjtf:

now you know how the rest of black people in Chicago feel.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Duck was bound to get shot after making all them disrespectful songs, hope he good though
damm these dudes i wish they were hip to get life insurance or paid for their homes or mortgages for their kids or families im sure few out there leave something behind but many have kids and the kids will struggle its all a mess.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was passing by on Michigan Ave today, leaving Small Cheval about 4 something today when this happened. Wasn’t hardly any cops there at the time so it had to JUST have happened.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed him broad day downtown. That’s like somebody getting killed on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. Chicago’s a fukking cess pool. Not to speak ill of the dead but I saw FBG Duck on VladTV back in the day and even back then it was like he was asking to die, all the negativity he was sprouting. I knew it was a matter of time. He sounded mad depressed and like he didn’t care about life. RIP. He still was somebody son :hubie: I used to want to move to Chicago too. Im good on that. At least in Philly the bullshyt is in the hood. They don’t come downtown with that garbage and generally it’s drug related. You’re for the most part okay as long as you mind your business, don’t be advertising yourself as a mark and be on alert in the hood. Dudes ain’t gonna fukk with you unless you give them a reason to. And nobody gonna murder you in Center City Philly. The entire police force would be out in 3 minutes. In Chicago it feels like nikkas wanna murder people for sport. Like you can just be minding your business walking to the store and some nikka kill you just because he mad at his life. Don’t get mad at me for calling it how I see it, get mad at these brain dead dudes that’s out there shooting :hubie:

Last edited: