FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Damn man, he lost his big brother FBG Brick back in 17 too. I feel for his parents if they still living. He made a post but removed it later about all blacks in Chicago uniting to go against them latin kings in little village. He saw the bigger picture, if even briefly. It's a shame this happened. RIP.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or does it seem like these gangbangin Chicago ppl are broke af?

They don't be looking like they get money to me...

Iono why. Might be a regional thing I just don't understand
they didn't create the term "Broke, starving and gangbanging" out of no where.:francis:

Don't get it twisted though, most gangbangers everywhere are broke af.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm saying, why cant a dude like broker a peace deal. This shyt is pathetic man.
To be perfectly honest as one who engages as a social activist most the people in the communities are not for this violence and really don't have a definitive answer to what's going on. These are not gang wars in the traditional sense
These are personal beefs between small groups that stem from relationships or stick up kids thirsty and rob the wrong people who set out to retaliate. You would be surprised as you hear some guys who get killed , the dirt they did.

The thing with the kids is strange usually its a kid sitting in a car or on a porch wrong place wrong time but its a growing number of these accounts of cars just pulling up and indiscriminately shooting which is not a characteristic of chicago street guys. A lot of residents feel its undercover coming into the neighborhoods and killing random people. So how do you make a peace treaty when no-one really knows who behind all these killings?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This wasn’t going to end right after this. Rappers Dissed the dead, song goes viral, greenlight and end up with their own rip. Lil Marc - No Competition, Wooski - Computers and now this. Von just needs to stay inside- cycle of retaliation.
This like his 30th video doin this tho

shyt a legit sub-genre there. 80% of them dudes music is this way

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
To be perfectly honest as one who engages as a social activist most the people in the communities are not for this violence and really don't have a definitive answer to what's going on. These are not gang wars in the traditional sense
These are personal beefs between small groups that stem from relationships or stick up kids thirsty and rob the wrong people who set out to retaliate. You would be surprised as you hear some guys who get killed , the dirt they did.

The thing with the kids is strange usually its a kid sitting in a car or on a porch wrong place wrong time but its a growing number of these accounts of cars just pulling up and indiscriminately shooting which is not a characteristic of chicago street guys. A lot of residents feel its undercover coming into the neighborhoods and killing random people. So how do you make a peace treaty when no-one really knows who behind all these killings?
Makes sense, might be time to lace the communities with hidden cameras.

We all know how reluctant 5-o is to make their footage public. :mjpls:

invalid

Banned
Daps
:mjpls:

and most of the areas surrounding downtown used to be the hood, and Wabash was the hood even downtown.

South Loop/West Loop =/= Downtown.
And the Gold Coast has always been the Gold Coast w/ exception to Cabrini and them nikkas kept they shyt in Cabrini.

I was down at Oak Street Beach this morning. I could've gotten grazed by a bullet if I went later in the day. :picard:

shyt hitting too close to home. :beli:

I literally went this morning to watch the sunrise.
A few steps from where FGB Duck was just killed a few hours ago.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CPD had the man laid out for about 15-20minute before an ambulance arrived, sickening. When there’s a hospital literally a couple minutes away.

good thIng that same hospital is one of the best trauma centers in the country, praying folks make it thru and move tf outta this demonic fukk city

shyt is crazy seeing a nikkas last moment like that on camera :wow:

RIP to bro