FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y'all nikkas took me down a fukking Chicago GD/BD YouTube rabbit hole. I didn't just want to be a voyeur and see this shyt on the surface...

I felt a greyness over me while seeing the videos, interviews, worries about all these young brehs and brehettes who are literally living in fukking Vietnam.

shyt is disturbing.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Twista has a lot of great relationships in chicago south and west side and he respected. Plus he don't openly snake people and he show a lot of up and coming guys love. He also put a lot of people on.
I'm saying, why cant a dude like broker a peace deal. This shyt is pathetic man.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is it just me or does it seem like these gangbangin Chicago ppl are broke af?

They don't be looking like they get money to me...

Iono why. Might be a regional thing I just don't understand

They are which makes the gang situation in the city worse.

It's not about drugs or money, it's about clout.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No Lackin wasn't a hit? That song was easily the biggest in Chicago when it dropped.

:gucci:

Are you confusing Rico Reckless with P Rico? Reckless never had no hit not even in the streets. He just a geeked renegade who antagonized everyone and do occasional interviews with the culture vulture cacs. There’s a vid of him fighting the dude who made no lacking with p rico(mister who also dead) and shyt was something out of a Dave Chappelle Friday night sissy fight skit